MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling an exceptional watch I bought as a gift for myself about 6 months ago from the Tiffany store in Palo Alto.

"Tiffany Mark™ coupe chronograph quartz resonator with a blue dial, large. Stainless steel bracelet. Swiss-made."

Retail $2,350 + tax = $2543 out the door.
View the watch on the Tiffany & Co website

Watch has a few very minor, tiny scratches (none on the glass) that you would expect from a watch that is pre-owned.

Looks amazing. Great quality and price for a watch of this caliber. If you like the finer things in life but don't want to spend a huge fortune for a nice watch, this is a great choice.

Selling for $1950 firm. Cash only.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hey 777, it's a MV forum here !! :cussing:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shit sorry, i wanted an offtopic place to post it but i couldnt find one and figured MV owners could appreciate such an item. My bad. Hey it's owned by an MV rider? ;) Admin can delete if it's not appropriate.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Airfuel likes nice watches, send him a PM he might be interested. :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i'm cool with it too. i like fine time pieces. but my extra cash goes to the bikes - tires are EXPENSIVE!

maybe we need another section on this forum.
over at r6messagenet.com they have one called "the water cooler" which has all manner of non-motorcycle banter.

admin - what do you think?

alex

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
admin said:
Give me a good name. Usually I see kitchen sink. See if anyone can make a creative one here
Haberdashery :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool new forums..

alrighty then.........................

Forgot to add, I have all the original packaging, case, box and Tiffany bag. Watch is near mint condition.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Triple Seven said:
alrighty then.........................

Forgot to add, I have all the original packaging, case, box and Tiffany bag. Watch is near mint condition.
Original tiffany shopping bag.. that might just have to do it for me. :king:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Triple Seven said:
Shit sorry, i wanted an offtopic place to post it but i couldnt find one and figured MV owners could appreciate such an item. My bad. Hey it's owned by an MV rider? ;) Admin can delete if it's not appropriate.
Hey Triple Seven, I am into watches myself and may be interested if you are somewhat flexible on the price. Seriously. :cool:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.