MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two free flowing exhaust systems, one Ti, the other Inox.
Would the Ti be any louder??

I have heard people say that the Ti systems for the brutale are LOUD!
Or is it just the Ti silencers?

John T

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi folks,
as i´ve mounted the fully titan exhaust system on my 910r, i can tell you, it is LOUD. the the open silencers make the difference.
regards from vienna

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'll assume when you guys mention the Ti system your referring to the factory's SP system, correct? Is this system manufactured by Moto Corsa?

·
Registered
59 Posts
NO, mv corse ti exhaust is different from motocorse ti exhaust. i've heard awesome things about both but have actually heard neither.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Bigs said:
NO, mv corse ti exhaust is different from motocorse ti exhaust. i've heard awesome things about both but have actually heard neither.
Wrong!

The MV Corse Ti system for the Brutale is currenly produced by MotoCorse solely for MV Agusta.

MotoCorse also produce a single can Ti system which is also very nice, just not as nice looking as the twin slash cut design.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
eMoto UK said:
Wrong!

The MV Corse Ti system for the Brutale is currenly produced by MotoCorse solely for MV Agusta.

MotoCorse also produce a single can Ti system which is also very nice, just not as nice looking as the twin slash cut design.
good to know. now i dont feel guilty to not buy from MVSP. seeing as it's the same pipe...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts