MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just fitted the Ti slip ons from Emoto and thought I would post a few pics. I haven't had chance to try them properly and I need to get the PCIII fitted and the BMC filter I got off Richard sorted before I can give you any proper feedback. Suffice to say I'm really pleased with the way they look on the bike. They are easy to fit, they are super light compared to the standard organ pipes and having just had a short blast up the farm track outside our house, I can tell you they sound excellent too. I whipped the baffles straight out when I was fitting them so I don't actually know what they sound like with them in yet. :f4: :f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
is there any way we can hear the sound too? hum....that would be super nice

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just the seat unit, rear hugger and a few other bits and pieces are carbon djt77 otherwise the bike is a fairly standard Red/Silver 1000S. I've got a short video of the bike running with the pipes on punisher, I'll try sending it to Alvin. and see if he can post it up in the media section. :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
:f4: Good Choice john,

I have the full Ti system and what an amazing noise it makes and what a weight diffrence in comparison to the stock pipes.

Enjoy.

Regards
AL

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Have fun with those John!

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
nice pipes can't wait to here the sound

also thats a rockin pimpin stereo in picture 3 gotta have good sounds while you work
its the wood cabinet that floats my boat

1 - 18 of 18 Posts