MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say thanks to all who sent cards, kind words, and wishes for recovery.

She died not of the tumor, but of complications caused by the steroids.

www.nswcares.com

Smith

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Be assured although we have never met, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Brian Wells.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
So sorry to hear this, no words can really express what you must be feeling at this time. Sincere condolences. John

·
Registered
73 Posts
So sorry to hear. My sincere condolences. Can't even imagine what you are going through.

·
Administrator
20,402 Posts
My heartfelt sympathy for your loss, Mike.
I think she must be in a better place now.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Very sad news...strenght for the future to everyone concerning especially for you!!!!

Mike and Ulla

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
She is in a better place--Please accept condolences to you and your family and friends.

- John

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
God Bless you

Dear Mike..

We don't know each other, but when something like this happens then distance knows no bounds.

Sincere condolences..

Take care of yourself
John

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dear Mike,

I don´t know you, as I´m new to this forum.
I know that it´s very hard to lose somebody you love from my personal experience.

All I can say is stay strong and keep all the good memories in your mind.

brgds,
Daniel from germany

·
Registered
147 Posts
words can't express how sorry i am to hear about your wife, smitty. Hang in there, your kids and team need you, man.
take care,
peace,
freddy

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dear Mike,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. She is in a better place and someday you will be with her again.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Mike, condolences. From every gain comes a loss, and no amount of communication can express such difficult times. I wish you many happy years of celebrating your wife's beautiful life.

Andy

1 - 20 of 45 Posts