MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i installed my Ferracci eprom in my new to me 06 910 S and it does indeed work better in off on throttle transitions. it also idles low and dies pretty often which is actually good because i will now close down the bypass screws and open the throttle plates to achieve a good idle RPM. i'm betting the on off throttle will be even better...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Would not it be simpler to set up everything as described in the workshop manual (TPS, idle, air screws) then connect "merc07" application and check the sensors, the operating parameters of the engine, etc., and then figure out what to do next.

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
merc07 software

Would not it be simpler to set up everything as described in the workshop manual (TPS, idle, air screws) then connect "merc07" application and check the sensors, the operating parameters of the engine, etc., and then figure out what to do next.
+100
dougn, Miko is right :drummer:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Just reset the tps with software first ,this will probably fix your stalling issue .you should not have to adjust your idle manually .then stuff around with the air bleeds

Think I am correct

Cheers eddy

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well it wouldn't start at all and it turned out to be my fuel line had popped off in the tank. after fixing that its running great. hasn't died once. i wonder if the fuel pressure is a little greater....if maybe fuel was leaking past the loose clamp or something

·
Registered
106 Posts
No gas = no go. Dough, you may want to put in new fuel lines inside the ol' fuel tank. May be OK for a while to hook up the old ones, but they'll blow off again after a while. Get good "submersible" ethanol resistant (Gates) lines.... And figure on +/- 3 years max life out of them at that... Thank you US ethanol lobby......

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep the alcohol is all bad. we grow corn when we could be growing something useful. it takes more energy to get it to ethanol than we get from it.....and it tears up plastic and forms snotty stuff that clog my pilot jet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts