MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anybody else has come across a thread that vanishes for no apparent reason? Started one yesterday and today it can't be found. My only guess is its been deleted, but no word from a mod about it so not really sure what is going on.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Was this the thread relating to the magnesium wheels & discs?
Are these wheels & discs offered in another for sale thread?

Only thing I can think of is that it was considered a repeated thread with no additional information or variance in price offered in the for sale section. Kind of like bumping a thread in the for sale section.

Other than that I have no idea what has happened and I am only guessing.
If you've not received a PM with an explanation why the thread has been removed I think that is a shame. It is the correct thing to do.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yep, me too. I put up a post about a FB Group for UK owners to try and organise a ride out and it disappeared. I did say in it that if I breached any rules then it should be taken down, but if I did an explanation would have been helpful. having said that it was late and I could have accidentally closed my browser before hitting submit.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
PM's sent to relevant parties.
As Dave mentioned, a notice should be sent when threads are deleted or relocated, speaking for myself only, I try and do this when I move, merge or delete a thread or a post.
It is possible that I sometimes miss a PM, either sending or receiving, so if this is the case, please except my apologies, the systems not perfect, but in general it works most of the time.
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts