MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered an '06 red/silver F4 1000S with the Corse Kit, Carbon Fibre Kit, Marchesini Wheels, and Titanium Exhaust. The Corse Kit is expensive but the paint scheme looks cool. I am hoping it'll make my MV even more distinctive than MV's already are. Does anyone out there have the Corse Kit? If so, what do you think? Is it worth the money?

Steve

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
sgcullen said:
Is it worth the money?

Steve
That's a subjective question, what may be worth it to one man may not be to another...If it's worth it to you then yes.

Congrats, the new Corse kit is very nice, we had one at the local shop and in the beginning I didn't like the colour of the red they used (too pinkish) but after seeing it a few times I must say it really grew on me.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
They are always worth the money if it is your passion, I have seen one and agree that the red takes a little time to get used to, but it is different.

I think the white in the colour scheme looks particularly good, how much did you pay? and was it the full options?

Look forward to a photo soon...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Worth the money?

I guess I'll know when I see the final bike whether it was worth the money. In the versions I've seen, it definitely is. I got all of the bits that I know of to bolt on to the thing. As for the price, the bike was $21,495, the Corse Kit was $6,600, Carbon Fibre Kit $3,100, Marchesini Wheels $2,100, Titanium Exhaust (& midpipe) $4,800, and Titanium Red Windscreen $730. I think this will be a unique MV F4. Anything else I need to consider adding to it?

Steve

·
Registered
47 Posts
Although I don't have a Corse Kit it is one of the new design schemes for the mille line that I like. It has a unique look that goes well with the bike's lines. I envy your purchase. Good luck with it and have fun with your bike once it's done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts