MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This Map Shows You Which States Have The Longest And Shortest Sex Sessions
http://www.opposingviews.com/tags/state-rankings

I guess Andrew enjoys a bit of extra time in the sack, while Randy subscribes to "Man on top get it over with quick". :stickpoke

Registered
7 min is the longest? :wtf:

Registered
But... I'm an F4 rider.

Registered
Randy has been working on the chart for the brutal riders. It shows the time spent :jerkoff:

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Randy has been working on the chart for the brutal riders. It shows the time spent :jerkoff:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Registered
7 min is the longest? :wtf:
If you read the article its based off of an iPhone app that uses the accelerometer to determine the activity. So basically its a sample of iPhone users who are nerdy enough to install this app AND keep their phone on themselves during sex.

And to make that venn diagram even more complex, its a sample of nerds who actually got someone to have sex with them WHILE having their phone on them.

Registered
If you read the article its based off of an iPhone app that uses the accelerometer to determine the activity. So basically its a sample of iPhone users who are nerdy enough to install this app AND keep their phone on themselves during sex.

And to make that venn diagram even more complex, its a sample of nerds who actually got someone to have sex with them WHILE having their phone on them.
Who the hell is duct taping a phone to their leg when it's time to do the horizontal hoedown?! At that point I don't have enough blood left in my brain to think about a phone. Let alone using an app. Or even remembering my password to get into the phone in the first place. Must be why the longest time is 7 min. Those chicks that agreed to get-down in that situation probably aren't the type you want to flop around on for long.

Registered
Who the hell is duct taping a phone to their leg when it's time to do the horizontal hoedown?.
Randrew is......:stickpoke

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Who the hell is duct taping a phone to their leg when it's time to do the horizontal hoedown?!
I'm guessing it's guys with German station wagons who know what Venn diagrams are, and tend to read articles way too closely. And those guys just may be from States like ... Georgia. :stickpoke

Registered
Lol! This is too funny. :laughing:

Registered
Hey! I know what a Venn Diagram and an Improbability Drive are and I don't have a German wagon.:smoking:

And they did not ask me or my wife in that poll!:naughty:

Ed :)

Registered
I'm guessing it's guys with German station wagons who know what Venn diagrams are, and tend to read articles way too closely. And those guys just may be from States like ... Georgia. :stickpoke
For a second I thought you were talking about me but then you said "from Georgia.". I'm not in Georgia, I'm in Atlanta. From Kansas. :)

if I had an iPhone, and was willing to participate in this study, that number would be longer. I find that 7 minute max suspicious.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts