MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will Post it here for ALL of MV.Net to see what is the real MV.Net so here it is...

Thanks for having my back Doc! I really appreciate your genuine and kind spirit. Well Since that guy said he PM'd you I thought I would also PM you and let you know what has happened here and why you will no longer see any more postings by me. I have since been cut off and banned from MV.Net by Admin and I have attached the messages sent back and forth to Admin for your review. Again sorry that everyone had to see such an ugly display of ill humanity on this forum recently but as you have figured out on your own it was mostly not my fault. here is the attached messages back and forth to Admin...

Glarepro: Hi Alvin!
Hope you had a happy birthday! Listen, I'm just giving you a heads up so that you don't shut me down again. If you go over to performance and look at 1000R Dyno then you can see that Acruhl is starting a flame up with me. Just so you can see for yourself for the record.
Thanks,
-Ken

Glarepro: Did you see what that guy is saying to me?? He's calling me an Idiot and telling me to shut up. Alvin fair is fair. If I deserved to get suspended for a few days then so does this guy. I'm not one to tattle and act like a little kid but if I'm going to get shut down (even though I really didn't deserve to cuz they were all jumping over me first just like in this case, but I did say some things back that time and that's why I apologized) then this guy should get shut down for a while too. Fair is Fair Alvin.

Admin: Glarepro,

First off let me tell you this. You have already placed yourself in the position where other members may find you as an "easy target". You have been labeled, and that's only due to what you have pulled on yourself at the beginning of your time here. You fueled the fire. Your best bet was to avoid it. Now you are coming to me and letting me know about other people's actions, and telling me how to run this site.

You are doing exactly what you said you weren't, you are "telling on them" and "expecting them to get punished". I'm going to tell you this, you are only putting yourself at a worse position. Stop fueling the fire

Glarepro: Are you serious? You gotta be kidding me Alvin! What kind of an admin are you?? That is not how a professional runs a Forum Website kid. No disrespect to you, you built a beautiful website but you are not being unbiased nor are you being fare, but that's fine. If that's how you want to run this Forum and let these guys who think that they are Motorcycle Gods run it too, then that's fine also. You go ahead and let these other clowns do your job.
And I didn't put myself in any position, these guys came at me from the very beginning like a pack of wolves and it was a very small number of them which I made amends with the primary person the dispute was involved with. But I guess according to you I'm in the wrong and they are in the right. Right? Ok. That's fine. At least now I know where you stand. I'll remember that next time there is something else that comes up that needs to be taken up with Admin.
Thanks Anyways!
-Ken

Admin: Ken,

You can tell me how to run a site. I have brought it this far without a hitch. There are always going to be some people that bring problems, but as fate will have it, they will end up leaving. You set off plenty of alarms at your entry, and now you wish to tell me how to run a site. There are many respected members that got to their position. I know who they are, and I have met them in person on several occasions. You do not come in here on your high horse, expect to be treated like a god, and then expect the administrator on the site to side with the newbie that comes on and starts trouble.

You have lost, accept it. I will not hear from you any longer, nor anyone else on this site.

Glarepro: Ok Alvin, have it your way. I was thinking seriously about buying a new F4 but given the recent events that I have experienced from a small percentage of MV.Net members, and to my great Surprise the Admin of this website, I have reconsidered and decided that the type of persons represented as MV owners and enthusiasts according to MV.net are not the type of people I want to associate myself with. And when my salesman from Pro Italia calls me to let me know when my bike will be arriving as he promised I will tell him Thanks but I have decided that an MV is not for me. And when he asks me why...I will tell him all about Alvin and MV.Net
Thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
2wheelglarekendude,

You are insane............................................................

Perhaps you might use your unexpected $23,000 refund on some therapy/counsuling, I hope its enough $$.......Good luck, I hope you can find some peace and tranquility for the rest of your hopefully long life..

When you mature and evolve into a fully realized man, an MV will always be there for you.......

Good luck, keep it between the hedges-
-FBD

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I am not to judge. Rather, I would like to offer the following...Since I joined this site, I have been nothing but completely impressed with the work that Alvin does for all of us that come here to share our enthusiasm of a common passion. This has absolutely nothing to do with owning or not owning an MV Agusta.

Members enrich this site with a nearly addictive stream of content, stories, photos, humor, music, interesting links, information, technical opinions and expertise, and so many other things (Spalding...). They fuel our passion and invite each other to join a growing family, and open their lives and families for like-minded individuals.

I have ridden with members of this forum, I have eaten with members of this forum, and I have enjoyed hours of sunshine together while forming fast friendships that are the result of this forum, including Alvin. My gross generality, they are a kind breed. Good people. People I trust with the keys to my bike.

The ONLY thing I can say is, without this forum I would have none of these things. It has become a daily part of my life, and is has greatly added to my experience of being part of the motorcycling community.

As in any community, there will be those that just can't seem to play by the same code as others, it is a shame. Glare may indeed have knowledge and content that he could have added to my experience. Unfortunately, whether he is on or not on this forum, I have made the personal choice to ignore him, and his posts. There are too many other great individuals that I can turn to for anything he may have to offer, and they do it in a friendly and inviting way that makes me feel like I am part of their family.

As for not choosing to purchase an MV Agusta, that is anyone's choice. Making that decision based on words on a computer screen, however, is a true mistake.

Thank you to Alvin for creating this forum, and thank you to each of you that add to this experience in a positive and outreaching manner. I will be back tomorrow, and every day after that. I look forward to meeting more of you, riding with you, sharing stories and parts of our lives together.

Life is far too short, be kind to others, and open your lives to those that enrich it, and steer around the potholes that make it rough.

Can we get back to motorcycles now?

Thank you,

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
2wheeldude said:
...... I have reconsidered and decided that the type of persons represented as MV owners and enthusiasts according to MV.net are not the type of people I want to associate myself with. And when my salesman from Pro Italia calls me to let me know when my bike will be arriving as he promised I will tell him Thanks but I have decided that an MV is not for me. And when he asks me why...I will tell him all about Alvin and MV.Net
Thanks!
Ken, take this for someone who spends a lot of time on forum boards, you can't take forums too seriously and let it didicate your life. Of course, the comradery is great but in the end, there's a distinction between real life and the Internet.

What I'm saying is that if you choose not to visit a particular site because you don't like some people, that's one thing - but to cancel your order because of it, that's were you need to draw the line between the Internet and real life. So, my point is, the only one who would loose out in cancelling your F4R order is you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
Okay...it's late and I'm a little slow right now but 2wheeldude is Glarepro?

It appears so........What I think is so tragic is the poor guy hates a few people more than he loves his soon to be MV!.....AND he hasnt even met these people! ....He actually hates someone so much that just for spite he is going to sacrifice his own motorcycleing enjoyment!.....Incredible!!...I guess he is just not a motorcyclest after all...He is still young- there is plenty of time for him to figure out what motorcycleing means...

I hope he discovers motorcycles sometime in his life, he will be a better man for it....Aahhh youth.....He will figure it all out, he just needs to have a few more birthdays.....

Goodnight Allan, have a great week..

-FBD

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2wheeldude
man this is a good site with good people you should relax and enjoy the site.
Its a real shame it had to come to this, you really didnt need to post your converstation with alvin, he is a nice guy, what you discussed with him is between you and him, no one else, if he asked you to leave, just respect it, and except it

man enjoy life, dont live it bitterly

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
twoeleven said:
I am not to judge. Rather, I would like to offer the following...Since I joined this site, I have been nothing but completely impressed with the work that Alvin does for all of us that come here to share our enthusiasm of a common passion. This has absolutely nothing to do with owning or not owning an MV Agusta.

Members enrich this site with a nearly addictive stream of content, stories, photos, humor, music, interesting links, information, technical opinions and expertise, and so many other things (Spalding...). They fuel our passion and invite each other to join a growing family, and open their lives and families for like-minded individuals.

I have ridden with members of this forum, I have eaten with members of this forum, and I have enjoyed hours of sunshine together while forming fast friendships that are the result of this forum, including Alvin. My gross generality, they are a kind breed. Good people. People I trust with the keys to my bike.

The ONLY thing I can say is, without this forum I would have none of these things. It has become a daily part of my life, and is has greatly added to my experience of being part of the motorcycling community.

As in any community, there will be those that just can't seem to play by the same code as others, it is a shame. Glare may indeed have knowledge and content that he could have added to my experience. Unfortunately, whether he is on or not on this forum, I have made the personal choice to ignore him, and his posts. There are too many other great individuals that I can turn to for anything he may have to offer, and they do it in a friendly and inviting way that makes me feel like I am part of their family.

As for not choosing to purchase an MV Agusta, that is anyone's choice. Making that decision based on words on a computer screen, however, is a true mistake.

Thank you to Alvin for creating this forum, and thank you to each of you that add to this experience in a positive and outreaching manner. I will be back tomorrow, and every day after that. I look forward to meeting more of you, riding with you, sharing stories and parts of our lives together.

Life is far too short, be kind to others, and open your lives to those that enrich it, and steer around the potholes that make it rough.

Thank you,

Griff
twoeleven
Yep..I'll add to that.
I dont really understand why this guy is so angry....mate, grow up.

To back up what Griff has stated, I've ridden with many of the guys here on this forum, both here at home in Australia, and Intenational, and I'd go far as to say, that I've got life long friendships because of this forum and what Alvin has done for our community...

I've had so many favours from guys here, each asking for nothing in return, just happy to help out....and vise virsa.

So, lets get back to what all brought us here...Emm Vees :yo:

·
Registered
96 Posts
2wheeldude said:
Thanks guys

Hey kid,

I am not thinking the above quote is sarcasm, I am actualy very touched with the above 2 brief words, I doubt I am misreading this- I am quite certain that kissing ass is NOT in your nature either-.............. so, if I could take the liberty of speaking for the lion's share of members involved..........

........................................You are very welcome..

It is possible that the median age on this forum might be a little older then some other forums or enthusiast's groups, it is possible that you may not have expected or anticipated this- it is also possible that you might see the VAST advantages that lie below the surface in this situation.....I hope you follow through with your dream of owning the most coveted motorcycle ever concieved....Even though I talk a big game about old age- all of us dreamed like schoolkids prior to our purchase- your in good company, yes?

I guess I beat this dead horse into submission, the days of being out of sync with us are behind you-............... go get your bike!

-FBD

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
twoeleven said:

Thank you,

Griff
twoeleven
Griff...
this is a beautiful message... and really captures what this place is all about.

thanks for taking the time to post this for all of us to enjoy
i really appreciate it

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
96 Posts
2wheeldude/glarepro/whoever you are - This is admin's (Alvin's) site. To be honest, if you don't like it, f*ck off. Simple.

For the record, this is the best site I have ever joined and it's all due to Alvin's hard work. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
chino said:
2wheeldude/glarepro/whoever you are - This is admin's (Alvin's) site. To be honest, if you don't like it, f*ck off. Simple.

For the record, this is the best site I have ever joined and it's all due to Alvin's hard work. :)
My sentiments exactly, Chino. To add to the last sentence, I think the quality of this site is due to the quality of the people here on top of Alvin's excellent admin skills.

Ken, If you don't like it here, then leave. Your opinion is yours to have. No one is forcing you to be here. Please re-read twoeleven's post above. Take it to heart. Many people have offered you some good advice and several opportunities to redeem yourself. Rather than taking them, you have only persisted your situation.

To Alvin and everyone else in this community, thank you for making this a very special place.

Regards,
Randy

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
spalding12 said:
Griff...
this is a beautiful message... and really captures what this place is all about.

thanks for taking the time to post this for all of us to enjoy
i really appreciate it
You know I was just ribbing you Spaldo... :stickpoke :flash:

Your ideas and posts are always great, and you manage to get us all talking about things over and over. Keep fueling our flames, Greg, and when you are in Southern California, message me and we will go out for a ride...YOU can ride #211, I'll follow you on the R1 or something!

Wait, I am hijacking Glare's thread. That is rude. Let's get back to his point...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
twoeleven said:
You know I was just ribbing you Spaldo... :stickpoke :flash:

Your ideas and posts are always great, and you manage to get us all talking about things over and over. Keep fueling our flames, Greg, and when you are in Southern California, message me and we will go out for a ride...YOU can ride #211, I'll follow you on the R1 or something!

Wait, I am hijacking Glare's thread. That is rude. Let's get back to his point...

Griff
twoeleven
oh,
of course i did
i think that you are terrific... and i knew you were ribbing me, of course

i would be honored to ride #211...
i hope we get an opportunity to ride together one day... that would be terrific

thanks for your thoughts

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 37 Posts