MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know that the world is in economic dire straights right now, but it would be reeeeeeeeaaaaallllly nice if MV could find it in thier hearts to bring back the 'Veltro' and or the 'SP01' (in blue).
Anyone here with me??

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm with you. The SP01 is the shit... Seems they are all sold before they are even made.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
I often wonder why MV doesn't build more of the super popular limited editions. From what I gather they'd go like hotcakes. Is it possible that their integrity is such that they will forsake profit for the sake of a promise? Only X will be built and that's that? It would certainly dilute the value of the existing highly desirable limiteds. Do we have a company here who's word is good? Lordy, Lordy wouldn't that be something.

Witness the uproar amongst 427 Cobra owners when Shel started to produce them again using original in sequence numbered chassis no less.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I often wonder why MV doesn't build more of the super popular limited editions. From what I gather they'd go like hotcakes. Is it possible that their integrity is such that they will forsake profit for the sake of a promise? Only X will be built and that's that? It would certainly dilute the value of the existing highly desirable limiteds. Do we have a company here who's word is good? Lordy, Lordy wouldn't that be something.

Witness the uproar amongst 427 Cobra owners when Shel started to produce them again using original in sequence numbered chassis no less.
Lee, you're too clever for your own good.:)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well to disturb the older L.E.'S would be wrong, but what about new ones then??
Like a new version of the Veltro (white), or a couple of ideas from Altraxx??
(MV, please hire this man for Corse special design)

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
i am with Tree on this one. lee, you do make a great point when talking about the old 427's and the ones that were produced later. There was an entire segment during a Barrett Jackson auction about that.

I would like to see more of the veltro's myself, they seem to be the rarest of all and could still be a limited number, just use the new F4 as the framework.

Great post!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would hate to make a knock off, because that is not what our bikes are about, but maybe MV could just make a short run of any L.E. to entice us :-(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts