MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i love this video
MV is not Hionda. It makes mistakes. It has flaws. It drives us crazy.
Whats interesting is, MV agusta knows this lol

From a marketing point of view they are able to get into our heads. That is a brilliant strategy. Horrible for us, but brilliant for them.
They have a very similar marketing strategy as Alfa Romeo. Its all about passion. Alfa is a terrible unreliable brand, but oh man they stir the soul, much like MV

enjoy the video if u havent aredy seen it

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Hadn't seen that one before, but had seen factory tours etc.

Very inspiring in this age of assembly line robots, auto spray booths etc, etc. Given the end product, the bikes aren't that much dearer than the Japanese output.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
What does "Arent much dearer than the Japanese output" mean?
Google says: Not much more expensive.
Huh? 'Dearer' and 'Expensive' are synonyms of each other: they are both defining a cost difference.

Google has merely reinforced my statement that the MV Agusta (as a hand-made machine) does not cost significantly more than the Japanese (production line made) machines. The general public consensus is that anything 'hand made' whether it be clothing or machinery is generally going to be more expensive/dearer than similar mass-produced items.:wink2:

·
Registered
503 Posts
That is my yellow/black Dragster RR being assembled. It winked at me.

Italian craftsmanship and design are unique. No doubt.

I look forward to what MV produces in the next few years given cash injection, focus, momentum and a few bottles of Barolo...

·
Registered
45 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts