MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a thinner level 2 stand alone back protector. I currently have a Forcefield L2K Evo. My suit seems to have shrunk over the last few months, probably the humidity.
It looks like the Dainese Pro Armor is pretty good but I haven't seen it in person yet so any review of it would be appreciated.
Any other suggestions of a thin back protector?

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I have an Icon D30 Viper, CE2. Pretty thin, quite flexible. Use it in my Dainese as there's are too thick for my slightly tight fitting jacket.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have a Dainese jacket, bought the Dainese protector but it pushes against the leather and ruins the look, the D30 works best for me which is what I swapped to.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I have mine (and chest ) made for me by impact armor in the USA. Cant rate them enough, go back a year or two and you would see quite a few at motogp level. Saved me a few times since 2003, and you can get them rebuilt too.

Impact Safe-T Armor..body protectors for sport

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll check them out, they are somewhat local to me as well.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
I have the Dainese pro armor G2 and that fits well in a Dainese jacket. Indeed it decreases the size of the jacket a small bit, but for me that was good as apparently I shrunk myself

1 - 7 of 7 Posts