MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am thinking of selling my 06 F4 1+1 (Blue/Silver) after owning for two months and 130 miles. Wordering what should I expect the selling price. I brought for $21, 500 and will sell the helmet (AGV XR2), rear stand (that comes with the bike), pit bull reverse stand, and Wilson leather jacket (Blue/silver) with the bike. Any thoughts will be helping setting the selling price.

No additional enhancement to the bike except for painting the wheels (star in blue color by dealer) ($600) similar to SP01 kit. See my prifile to see pictures of the bike.

I am doing this as I don't get time to ride with two kids now and forseeing more expenses in near future.

I live in the state of PA.

Sajan

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yeah, really sorry to hear that Sajan. We all have to make sacrifices sometimes and I understand the situation you are in. I had to sell my Mach IV Kawasaki some years ago when money was tight. Best of luck with the sale mate.

·
Registered
456 Posts
If I had the cash I would be all over that like Barry Bonds is all over steriods....oops I mean "Muscle Cream". Sorry to hear that you have to let that beauty go. Love the color scheme.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
svagusta said:
Hi Guys,

I am thinking of selling my 06 F4 1+1 (Blue/Silver) after owning for two months and 130 miles. Wordering what should I expect the selling price. I brought for $21, 500 and will sell the helmet (AGV XR2), rear stand (that comes with the bike), pit bull reverse stand, and Wilson leather jacket (Blue/silver) with the bike. Any thoughts will be helping setting the selling price.

No additional enhancement to the bike except for painting the wheels (star in blue color by dealer) ($600) similar to SP01 kit. See my prifile to see pictures of the bike.

I am doing this as I don't get time to ride with two kids now and forseeing more expenses in near future.

Sajan
I know Svagusta.....with kids the time is so little for drive bike!I know very well..Good look for the sale Boy!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Odonata for your suggestion. I think it is a good idea to sell bike and gear separately.

Thanks all
Sajan

·
Registered
358 Posts
svagusta said:
Hi Guys,

Sajan
Sajan,
I'm very much interested if the bike is still available. I just sent a private message to you, so pleease let me know if you still have it. Thanks.

Ciao,
John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts