MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Recently I have been thinking more and more about selling my Brutale in favor of something more touring orientated. After a trip to Ireland last year I was really put off taking the Brute on long trips. There just isn't space for everything on the tiny pillion seat. The majority of the riding I do is to and from work and the occasional long trip.

So my question would be, what is the going rate for an average condition B4. Mine has had a new hub from Mitchy, an upgraded SPU, a new generator and when I get it all back together, some nice CF parts and an LED tail light.

It has not yet had the valve clearances done, but it is close to the 14k mile mark when this is due.

I would like to get £3k for it, thoughts?

(this is very similar to my bike, except mine has back wheels. https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901093766788?model=BRUTALE&sort=price-asc&make=MV%20AGUSTA&advertising-location=at_bikes&postcode=dd109aq&radius=1501&page=1&modal=photos)

·
Registered
193 Posts
lets see some pictures !
I would also recommend listing it on Ducati, BMW and Triumph Forum/sites, these guys are motorcycle aficionados with extra coin to buy multiple bikes.

Good luck with the sale !

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that's a good idea.

I plan on getting some pics up as soon as I get round to putting all the plastics back on. Its been stripped down to replace the throttle cables and some general tidying up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts