1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Think about to sell my MV's, storage of spare parts and vintage bikes

Dear all,

Dear MV friends,

First of all I hope you're all fine and you are able to enjoy this summer with your family and your motorbikes :brutale:

Because of some health problems I'm thinking about, to sell some of my collection of vintage bikes.

1 MV 125 Sport (Condition 1, like new. See photos in my gallery)
1 MV 125 Sport (Condition 1-2, process of restauration see gallary. 5 Miles driven for test drive After finishing)
1 Moto Guzzi Stornello 1960, 125 ccm (Condition like new, completly absolutely original restored)

As well spare parts for 125 Sport (carbs, Ceriani forks, rims, speedometer, tank, rev counter, some motors, etc.

For further questions, or if you are interested in of one of my Bikes please contact me via pm.

All the best from Vienna,

Helmut

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Hello Helmut,
You have some very nice bikes. It's always sad to hear people having to sell their collection due to health problems. The guy I bought the 98 off had 17 MV's but was also forced to sell because of health problems.
By the way , I love your 125. What are you asking for them.Cheers

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Hello Helmut,
You have some very nice bikes. It's always sad to hear people having to sell their collection due to health problems. The guy I bought the 98 off had 17 MV's but was also forced to sell because of health problems.
By the way , I love your 125. What are you asking for them.Cheers

ahh adrian i lov ya man, u crack me up, always searching for more bikes... which is great news

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
sorry to see you have to sell some bikes helmut,
they are very beautiful bikes u have

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hello Helmut,

I have not heard from you for a long time and now this? :(

I did receive your PM but I don't know I cannot reply it!!! I will try when I get home from work perhaps a different computer.

So sorry to hear about your health problems and so sorry to see you are thinking of selling you precious babies - I know how meticulous you are and how well maintained your bikes are! They are a credit to you and to the marque.

Wishing you all the best my dear friend.
Rob

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
ahh adrian i lov ya man, u crack me up, always searching for more bikes... which is great news
I'm not looking for more bikes Rob, but sometimes things fall into place when your not even looking like the "98" did.
If didn't buy the 98 I would buy Helmut's 125. Thought about it but but it's no point in have 10+ bikes if you don't have enough time to ride them all.
Plus I have one special bike on order from Italy, can't say much about it until I get it . It's not a classic though and not a Mv.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts