1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Not me:)

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Is that an existing member with a " New Brutale" ? or a new member with a new Brutale or even a new member with an old Brutale..?

ha ha

joe

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
So it's a guy.

That narrows it down to 99.997% of the forum population.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
It's probably an F4 owner who has seen the light......:stickpoke

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Did the police officer buy this incredible machine ? I think he went by the name Jaw breaker or something like that Lol

cheeers eddy

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Its ok, my nephew is a detective,no need to hide here,welcome what a great bike ,what are your buddys saying about it,?. great buy also,now you can start spending money on it,I have not stopped.

cheers eddy

·
Registered
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'll snap a pic or two of the cockpit.

So yeah…. I just bought a new (to me) Brutie from a fellow member and am loving every minute of her. Despite having a monster S2r 1000 and a Ducati 996 SPS, This sexy beast garners ALOT of attention… Far more than either of my other rides

·
Registered
72 Posts

So yeah…. I just bought a new (to me) Brutie from a fellow member and am loving every minute of her. Despite having a monster S2r 1000 and a Ducati 996 SPS, This sexy beast garners ALOT of attention… Far more than either of my other rides

is there more info on the process to get clipons working , tempting , im usto sitting on a rice burner so i wouldnt mind trying out clip ons

·
Registered
112 Posts

Congrats you made the right call, welcome to the forum.:brutale:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts