MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ottawa dealer has F3's on the floor, FOR SALE!
I'm waiting to here back from my dealer as to whether they have theirs yet or not.

From an on-line ad.

2013 MV Agusta F3

NOW IN CANADA!!!! Come on down to Motor Sports World and see them in person.

Only $14,999(we finance).

Please contact Daryl or Art at 613-225-2892 for more information about this amazing motorcycle.

Yippeeeee!!!!! :yo: :drummer:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice! So the F3 has started showing across the pond...great! Still waiting in US :(

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Typed too soon! :cry:
I phoned my salesman over lunch and asked him, "What's up, why no notification?" He told me he didn't know anything but...
the dealership would have two F3's for "display only" next week, June 18 - 24. He suspects that the two in Ottawa are those same "display only" F3's. The customer bikes are suppose to be here the first week of July. However, he will not send out any notifications until he has VIN's in hand and bikes to uncrate.

Sooooo, looks like I'm taking a day off next week and driving up to Toronto to see and sit on one! :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
These two units will be at Ride Motorcycle on June 18th, 2012 also. This is part of the promotion by Motovan. The bikes are not certified for US / Canada and will need to be sent back to Italy.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These two units will be at Ride Motorcycle on June 18th, 2012 also. This is part of the promotion by Motovan. The bikes are not certified for US / Canada and will need to be sent back to Italy.
I just received my "E" newsletter from Ride and it states that the bikes will be on display from the 19th until the 24th.

http://www.psnnewsletter.com/newsletters/72991_2012_6_14_2_50_54.html

I'm booking Friday the 22nd off work. The wife and I will drive up to see the bikes and hopefully we will be able to get answers to my questions.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last week MV Agusta Canada on Facebook posted photos of a red/silver F3 on the streets of Quebec.

Sébastien Cyr stated, My first ride on the MV Agusta F3!! Such a machine!! So precise!! Perfect feedback from the road!! And the sound coming from the "tre pistoni" is just amazing!!

Then he says, Man… My job is so hard…

Only two more sleeps until I get to see and sit on one, :mouthwate

·
Registered
14 Posts
Saw them in Ottawa.Nice bike for sure. I will still buy a F4 only because it has been my dream bike but this F3 is just as special imo. Tiny and the seat sits really low. I have a 30 inseam and had a bit of bend in the leg, unlike on the F4.

Beautifully built machine, a true keeper.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saw them in Ottawa.Nice bike for sure. I will still buy a F4 only because it has been my dream bike but this F3 is just as special imo. Tiny and the seat sits really low. I have a 30 inseam and had a bit of bend in the leg, unlike on the F4.

Beautifully built machine, a true keeper.
Read my report here.
SITREP on my visit to MV dealer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts