MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we had the faces topic, the pet topic
why should we not have the wife topic :naughty:

Must say i'v been quit jealous sometimes about (very nice) pics of MV's with some nice cars in the background, seen porshes, ferrari's, ......
and was thinking damn those guy's are lucky (altough i also have a MV in my garage and the most beautifull/sexy/understanding/to much to mension/.... girl in the world . )
So after reconcideration and now knowing i am one of the most lucky guys in the world , here's my everething :smoking:

Attachments

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
MV Blackie said:
Well, we had the faces topic, the pet topic
why should we not have the wife topic :naughty:

Must say i'v been quit jealous sometimes about (very nice) pics of MV's with some nice cars in the background, seen porshes, ferrari's, ......
and was thinking damn those guy's are lucky (altough i also have a MV in my garage and the most beautifull/sexy/understanding/to much to mension/.... girl in the world . )
So after reconcideration and now knowing i am one of the most lucky guys in the world , here's my everething :smoking:
Compliments Man!!!!
Very Very nice!!!!!!! :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Okay, I can understand this because my wife is the most important thing that ever happened and will ever happen to me. :love: Am I lucky she also just loves MV's :king: she also loves to take rides on the back of the MV (she even wrote a column about that once...interested??) :yo: next year she has to get her own driverslicense :D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Hmmm....... what a bunch of pussy wipped, soft heart guys we have here :flickoff: :laughing: :laughing:

Just kidding, guys. Lovely wives :)

My wife has a big defect........ she doesn't like bikes :bawling: :bash: :ahhh: :ahhh: :toothless

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
(she even wrote a column about that once...interested??)
I remember that :smoking:

BTW, she used to get pissed at me because of the way i "talked" (write) :flickoff: :tongue:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
spalding12 said:
yes, very much
Here, or in another thread?

MV-999R said:
I remember that :smoking:

BTW, she used to get pissed at me because of the way i "talked" (write) :flickoff: :tongue:
You changed a lot since then :later:
BTW: show your wife! That she doesn't like bikes is no excuse~!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
You changed a lot since then :later:
BTW: show your wife! That she doesn't like bikes is no excuse~!
:laughing: :laughing:

Nhaaaa...... i didn't change a bit ;)

Hmmm.... i'll try to find a pic of my wife, but i'm not yet sure if i'll post it :)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Here they are...damn good looking family if i must say.
But if anyone has any nice compliments about the wife, let me just say that.... she does not like motorcycles and thinks all of my riding buddies are "dorks".

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Here is the one i am about to marry, even though she hates bikes. i guess even she isn't perfect, but to only have one complaint makes her a great one! This is a pic in St. Lucia about 2 days before i proposed. :koolaid:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
greeneggs,
glad you showed the second pic....given that you were in the islands and the way she had that hat on covering a possible eye patch, I thought for second yall might have been genuine pirates

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Funny you mention pirates b/c they had just finished filming the second and third part of Pirates of the Carribien down there. In fact, they had one of the ships used in the film that you could go and take a booze cruise on at night. From what i hear it was a pretty good time and if it was light before you left on the cruise you could walk the plank. (____) this is where i would insert the pirate smiley, but his will do instead. :koolaid:

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
That looks like quite a large K9 you have there, is it one of those Bernese mountain dogs? it looks like it is up to your wife's waist if she were standing.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts