MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Turismo at the end of November. Its in stock. it needs to travel roughly 1200 miles to get to me.

Ive got my EvoTech kit, Ive got my givi tank lock ring, and I even got my Headlight harness to allow low and high beam operation.

All I need now is a bike.... another week maybe 10 days to go. The anticipation is killing me.

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
Many of us went over this.
Initially decided mine end of January, with a target to get the bike delivered early march. Reality is that I was not able to wait that much. Got the bike less than 15 days later in the garage... Good luck :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Could be worse, I got through signing all the paperwork, had everything in order, got on the bike to ride home just as the dealership was closing. The bike broke. Seriously, my first ride as my own bike and I couldn't even get out of the parking lot. SOOO the first 5 days I owned a MV Agusta, it lived in the shop.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All the paperwork and documentation showed up yesterday. I have the MSO so the bike is legally mine. But still no bike. I went ahead and put full insurance on the bike a week ago. Since it was already paid for I figured id protect myself.

Any day now....

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Could be worse, I got through signing all the paperwork, had everything in order, got on the bike to ride home just as the dealership was closing. The bike broke. Seriously, my first ride as my own bike and I couldn't even get out of the parking lot. SOOO the first 5 days I owned a MV Agusta, it lived in the shop.
Broke down within 10 meters of riding? Whattahell happened?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bike still not here. Was promised between the 18th and 21st. I heard absolutely ZERO from the shipper. So I called them today to find out that the bike is sitting in the transfer warehouse and they aren't making the "Limited holiday" Schedule until Friday the 22nd. But most likely it will be after the first... TWO MORE FOOKING WEEKS! Im already paying insurance and Ive already made my first loan payment DAMNIT!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update... December 27th at roughly 2PM Eastern.... Im finally getting excited

1 - 9 of 9 Posts