MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Here we go, not just for motorbike videos but here's a couple to start with...

Amongst other things I'd say he was lucky.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hFqFh2Accos&search=biker

I hope this guy was alright...tankslapper from hell, anyone know who he is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hFqFh2Accos&search=biker
yeah Ive seen that before, and the guys totally deservered it :loser: !! what moran wheelies naked!!.. what a friggen squid!! yes I admit I will wheelie here and there (ahem..more here then there hehe) but I would not do so without being properly geared up.. like helmet/jacket/umm oh yeah PANTS... :wtf:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have to laugh when I see it, but maybe it's just my age, heck I am only 31 but everytime I watch these kinds of stunts I understand why all our insurance rates go up. I don't ever want to know how to make a claim believe me but don't you suppose he goes in tomorrow to his insurance agent and gets a check for the bike that he "Wadded the F*%k Up" :laughing:

Or do I not understand the insurance rate problem with our sport bikes? :later:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rramseyr said:
I have to laugh when I see it, but maybe it's just my age, heck I am only 31 but everytime I watch these kinds of stunts I understand why all our insurance rates go up. I don't ever want to know how to make a claim believe me but don't you suppose he goes in tomorrow to his insurance agent and gets a check for the bike that he "Wadded the F*%k Up" :laughing:

Or do I not understand the insurance rate problem with our sport bikes? :later:
Here's a bunch more filing for insurance.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mrVyZdvo2cQ&search=motorcycle crash

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
odonata said:
Man.... that guy with the horse... what a moron :loser: , it looked like he got kicked in the head, I wonder if he is still alive?
That one does look punishing. Growing up most of the property behind my parents house was horse paddocks (they are only 10kms from the city) and I saw one of the (a friend) neighbours get kicked in the head and he flew and was ok afterwards (no long term damage anyway...though we are left wondering) and for the record it was this and getting thrown (a number of times) that led me to love riding something that didn't have a brain of it's own...I won't follow through with a :humpother gag here. :toothless but I was tempted.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
that led me to love riding something that didn't have a brain of it's own...I won't follow through with a gag here. but I was tempted.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have seen a big dog killed by a horse like that...

BTW, what was your friend doing to the poor horse? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
odonata said:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have seen a big dog killed by a horse like that...

BTW, what was your friend doing to the poor horse? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing:

Don't wan't to spoil the illusion but the horse was being brushed and he was being a dickhead right behind it and :cry:

Over the years this guy really copped it in the head too...about a year later while getting a drink out of the esky at the cricket he was struck in the head by a ball hit for a six...the ball was given to him after the game and autographed by the player that hit it....around the same time I hit him in the head with both a hockey and cricket ball, and he was also struck twice in three weeks by a golf ball (he was the state captain right through his junior years) and it doesn't stop there...some people have all the luck. :stickpoke ...I think he got a dollar for every crack in the head as he's now very well off. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Really life like those skin coloured leathers!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Don't try this at home kids!! What a tw**!! :toothless

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
:laughing: That reminds of the joke of the elephant and the mouse... :humpother

Suffer baby suffer say's the mouse. That one? :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
A mototrcycle accident...that just sucks...hope he's ok.
It was a female rider... it sounded like she was not too badly hurt, I noticed that she was wearing full leather... the sound of the impact was just horrible, nice to see so many people stopping to help.

Just wondering: why was she riding with a helmet cam in traffic? and why was the green civic spinning out of control? it didn't look like it was approaching the minivan infront of it too fast or was following it too closely, also it all happened on a clear sunny day, and the civic driver's explanation made no sense either.

It happened so quickly and the Civic swerved so randomly, IMO it's hard to say that anyone can avoid the impact, it would be hard to swerved to the lane to her left under hard breaking to avoid the Civic. She almost managed to stop the bike before the impact, so her speed just before the impact was pretty slow especially for being on the highway(it took about .5-.8 second to cover the length of the rear half of the Accord), lucky for her... it looked like the Civic was still skidding around towards her as they impacted.

Pretty disturbing video, it really makes us face the reality of the risk we take everyday for riding on the street.

Ride safe all!

1 - 20 of 170 Posts