1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
947 Posts
It comes with the race kit box which includes FULL termi system and race ECU. Why would you want to do anything to it anyway unless you planned on racing it? Is 212HP not enough?

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is more than enough - for everyone. I just like to buy bike parts. Looking in the wooden box that comes with the bike there are no headers in there.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I would just buy the bike, ride it for a bit and then decide if you want to change anything.
I mean I love modding bikes but there is not much on the RC I would want to change, maybe rearsets and magnesium gold wheels but thats just personal preference.

Think its time to buy mate....

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I wouldn't play with the engine nick...lose your warranty and believe me your going to need it with the RC. Im lucky I know the RC Team guys who helped me with mine. Just buy it and see how you like it..if anything I would change the forks and maybe the wheels.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
MV's heads are quite efficient and rather nicely worked from the factory. Not much power to gain.
I have ridden a RC. It is insanely fast. When you ride it, you immediately notice ther is something else going on here, not just a hopped up F4RR.
It feels faster than anything else I have ever ridden, including Ducati 1299 SL, D16RR, BMW1000RR. The F4RC makes the hair on my neck stand up like no other bike!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've now tried to buy 3 RC, but failed. I have a dedicated MV enthusiast dealer that really works hard to get one for me. He had one in Belgium for me, but it got sold 3 days later. He thought he had one in Italy for me but it was gone as well. Then I found this one in England: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/bikes/motorcycles/mv-agusta/f4/2016-mv-agusta-f4-990-rc-super-sports-1000cc-barnsley-bfpa-201611230020817

We were ready to get it shipped to Sweden but found out it will be sold as a brand new motorcycle and then we need to pay a huge tax on it - yes, even though we pay the English tax for it. So that's out of the question.
He looked up a new head light for me too bc the English one is backwards :D

The 2017 RC will not be legal to road register in Sweden bc of Euro4.
The dealer is working with MV on this to work it out anyway.
But - I really want the 2016 AMG version. Not fond of the SCproject model. :(

So I'm not just surfing around looking for delicious too expensive parts. I'm really trying to get one.
I will find one, don't worry.
I get sooo exited reading that it's a beast.

I see it does 302km/h.
Isn't the 312R even more of a beast than the RC if it really does 312km/h?
Yes, I like to push it on autobahn every year. =)

Thanks for info on the termis!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Nicholas,

You have asked in a different thread if the F4RC is the best(?) liter-bike, I will assume you meant super-bike. Faaar from it!
You always talk about performance in terms of numbers, hp or top speed.
302 km/h you ask? 352 km/h would be a joke among slightly modified Hayabusas(look what you made me do!, I will have to wash my mouth with bleach!) or the 1400cc kawi platform. It would cost you less I think, in time and money.

You are looking at the wrong bike, wrong family.

In my opinion, there is one bike standing above all else of the current line-up, in representing what MV is all about: the F3 675.
That bike is the closest thing to race edge, race sharpness. Which of course is not one and the same with power.
The fact that you can ride one out of a dealer shop, with plates, is a testament to MV Agusta character.

Why don't you give her a try? Evolve with her and let the numbers/exclusive parts game for another bike.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've now tried to buy 3 RC, but failed. I have a dedicated MV enthusiast dealer that really works hard to get one for me. He had one in Belgium for me, but it got sold 3 days later. He thought he had one in Italy for me but it was gone as well. Then I found this one in England: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/bikes/motorcycles/mv-agusta/f4/2016-mv-agusta-f4-990-rc-super-sports-1000cc-barnsley-bfpa-201611230020817

We were ready to get it shipped to Sweden but found out it will be sold as a brand new motorcycle and then we need to pay a huge tax on it - yes, even though we pay the English tax for it. So that's out of the question.
He looked up a new head light for me too bc the English one is backwards :D

The 2017 RC will not be legal to road register in Sweden bc of Euro4.
The dealer is working with MV on this to work it out anyway.
But - I really want the 2016 AMG version. Not fond of the SCproject model. :(

So I'm not just surfing around looking for delicious too expensive parts. I'm really trying to get one.
I will find one, don't worry.
I get sooo exited reading that it's a beast.

I see it does 302km/h.
Isn't the 312R even more of a beast than the RC if it really does 312km/h?
Yes, I like to push it on autobahn every year. =)

Thanks for info on the termis!
One just hit the for sale market in Australia. https://www.facebook.com/groups/mvacs/?fref=nf

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just buy my RR312 for 20k. Never used, just registered new 23.12.16 but still won't be used, just had to do it before changes from 1st Jan.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Just buy my RR312 for 20k. Never used, just registered new 23.12.16 but still won't be used, just had to do it before changes from 1st Jan.
Best deal ever! I bet it's faster.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts