MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can check out the latest addition to my team in the registry. It is almost breathtaking to behold in person. The motorcycle delivery guy was pretty calm until I told him this was one of only 50 (46 not wrecked) in the US and that it cost over $40k new. Then he started to sweat . . .and I did too until it was parked safely in my garage (should have kept my mouth shut). Anyway, the long wait is over and I just wanted to share the pics. Thanks to all for the interest in this beauty.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
michman82 said:
You can check out the latest addition to my team in the registry. It is almost breathtaking to behold in person. The motorcycle delivery guy was pretty calm until I told him this was one of only 50 (46 not wrecked) in the US and that it cost over $40k new. Then he started to sweat . . .and I did too until it was parked safely in my garage (should have kept my mouth shut). Anyway, the long wait is over and I just wanted to share the pics. Thanks to all for the interest in this beauty.

Love the Triumph Speed Triple, one of the best naked bikes ever!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
michman82 said:
NIce BIke! good luck with it!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Gosh the Tambo is gorgeous!!!! A big CONGRATS!!!!

Love the 03 Triple too! I had an 02 Black S3 just like yours until I sold it to get the R. The S3 was a great but I love the R.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Great addition to the stable :f4:
Congrats on the Tambo :yo: :yo:

BTW John :stickpoke check out the pics and inspire yourself :naughty: :D

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Reopropf said:
Now get it dirty and use the thing. It is best at speed.

Use it, abuse it gently, it will serve you well....
The bike is quite good too! :naughty: :naughty: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Steve, I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but MIA from the picture since it was being serviced is a 2003 999 which I also bought the same day I came over to look at your Corse. I see that you sold #001 and now the new owner is trying to flip it on ebay with an opening bid of $30k. . .he didn't deserve your magnificent bike!
Best
John

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
michman82 said:
Thanks Steve, I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but MIA from the picture since it was being serviced is a 2003 999 which I also bought the same day I came over to look at your Corse. I see that you sold #001 and now the new owner is trying to flip it on ebay with an opening bid of $30k. . .he didn't deserve your magnificent bike!
Best
John
You got the 999 too? You're going to have to clone yourself to come even close to riding them all! I love it though!!!

Yeah, I saw that the guy put the Corse on eBay. Sad too...he acted like he was going to really ride the heck out of it...said he had just sold his R1 and borrowed a lot of money to afford it. I think he's in over his head though. I'm pretty confident that the market price for the bike is around $25K so I don't think there's much upside in it for him. He also added some godawful carbon fiber stick ons to the triple clamp (with a weave that is noticeably different than the MV Corse). Any buyer is probably going to subtract $2,500 just because he did that! And, yes, he did just copy my vebiage verbatim...good thing he didn't use my pics...I might have had a copyright issue with that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts