MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

All the pics/event can be found at this forum:

http://www.yamahafz1oa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60394

Yeah, just hit submit and you can see the thread.....

Some of the white might be a little much, and I'm not a fan of the Marco's, would prefer the Stars or the thin Brutale R wheels, but meh, it's still badass...

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Yup, that's what it is. Haven't seen one out on the road, but saw one like that getting serviced at Moto Corse.

Funny, I actually sorta know the original poster for that thread....

:conveyer:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After much staring...I didn't notice the gold clashes that much....eek....I think the white makes it clean, but it's a little over the top with white mirrors and the headlight housing...I think if those woulda stayed black, and the gold didn't clash it'd look AWESOME. But at this moment, it kinda reminds me of the ricers that paint yellow stuff all over thiers cars...

·
Registered
848 Posts
YUPS...! Greg should have one of those, he is "the pimp of the posts". :stickpoke
(Sorry Greg, this was really the first thing, that crossed my mind, when I saw the pic... I know you know my humour... :blush: )

To me this one look like a moto made for a pimp ( now Mike will kill me!!!) :stir:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
In person these look much better.

of course, i might be partial as I have a 'sister' white bike.... :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That single Sil pipe is growing on me...I hate to say it...but it's looking sexier and sexier after looking at all those special editions...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts