MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
And who is this oldest hub "well known" manufacturer?... And is it similar in bearing design to the well known and recognized excellent Mitchy's Hub???

Does look like a nice piece.

And where in the world are you @Schiranna ??

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
And who is this oldest hub "well known" manufacturer?... And is it similar in bearing design to the well known and recognized excellent Mitchy's Hub???

Does look like a nice piece.

And where in the world are you @Schiranna ??
With that name you have to ask where he is from??

And the hub is the same as the Design Corse or Jetprime one.

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
Design Corse is now out of business.

Are you selling a hub?

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
Design Corse is a Site Sponsor. Their website is now defunct and they are in bankruptcy.

Are you selling these hubs as an agent for Design Corse?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Design Corse was not the manufacturer. I only know the manufacturer and I share this info, that now the hubs are available directly.

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
Then the manufacturer should apply for site sponsorship or find a venue to advertise, rather than subject a member to potential disciplinary action for harming Site Sponsors.

I will be deleting this thread...and the other one....shortly.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Which is Jetprime. They also made the DC waterpump. Potentially those would also be directly available.

In fact it is good information to know.

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
All Jetprime, or any other Vendor has to do:

3.jpg

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Yes indeed... but in this interim state, where DC customers might wonder where to go, it is good info. Maybe a thread is a bit much, but a statement somewhere would be good.

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
With that name you have to ask where he is from??
It isn't in his profile.... and yes, it should be obvious, but maybe not !!! who knows??

And where does the hub get ordered from? No link to a company...even if the design is obviously well known.

It was just a poorly made post lacking much information....other than a photo.

When I finally need to replace my OEM hubs (haven't yet and many miles on both) I will install the Mitchy Hub I have in reserve.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
It isn't in his profile.... and yes, it should be obvious, but maybe not !!! who knows??

And where does the hub get ordered from? No link to a company...even if the design is obviously well known.

It was just a poorly made post lacking much information....other than a photo.

When I finally need to replace my OEM hubs (haven't yet and many miles on both) I will install the Mitchy Hub I have in reserve.
Well... excuse me!

I just remembered that he stated once that he is from that area. And if you want to know, just send him a PM.

And great you have the Mitch hub, which is a very good one. I has only nothing to do with it. Unless you want to state that anyone, like Mitch can sell hubs via the forum for many years before becoming a site sponsor. In that case I might consider buying all the DC hubs and convert them to Maximum hubs :grin2:>:)

·
Super Moderator
21,486 Posts
FYI, I have reached out to @Schiranna via PM and, as yet, no response.

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
Well... excuse me!
My apologies...I did not remember him stating where he is on the planet, but regardless...wouldn't it be nice if he added it to his profile? There are people from around the globe here, and his screen name could mean anything.

Actually, Mitch began being a sponsor soon after he finished development and testing of his hub, as I recall.

I hope you will forgive me if I just wanted a bit more information than originally provided.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
My apologies...I did not remember him stating where he is on the planet, but regardless...wouldn't it be nice if he added it to his profile? There are people from around the globe here, and his screen name could mean anything.

Actually, Mitch began being a sponsor soon after he finished development and testing of his hub, as I recall.

I hope you will forgive me if I just wanted a bit more information than originally provided.
No no... excuse me :grin2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts