MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is a guy who works at a nearby gas station who has the MV Challenge in Red!

I stop by every now and then, he doesn't speak much english, so haven't got him on here just yet. Will work on that. Would be cool to ride out with him. Anyway, he said it was cool to take a few snaps of it..... so here's what it looks like!

cool shit, though I like mine in white! :smoking:

giddyup.

:moped:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
odonata said:
BTW, WTF is that thing next to the F4?!

haha ....those are those funny superscooter things that the kids like....

:wtf:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yours (white) has a much better color combo, both cool nonetheless. I love the culture where employees ride a trick F4 to work and kids are sporting pretty cool scooters . Everytime I visit Italy I wonder why more people don't customize their scooters. Also, I always am curious why we don't ride our bikes to satisfy everyday transportation more here in the US, even with record gas prices there wasn't a huge surge in motorcycle commuting(although I don't think my 910R would have yielded much in terms of fuel savings), just habit for us to hop in the cage I guess. Thanks for the pics and info, cool stuff.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
This F4 is over the top. Yup, prefer yours!

·
Registered
38 Posts
mvcorse said:
Yours (white) has a much better color combo, both cool nonetheless. I love the culture where employees ride a trick F4 to work and kids are sporting pretty cool scooters . Everytime I visit Italy I wonder why more people don't customize their scooters. Also, I always am curious why we don't ride our bikes to satisfy everyday transportation more here in the US, even with record gas prices there wasn't a huge surge in motorcycle commuting(although I don't think my 910R would have yielded much in terms of fuel savings), just habit for us to hop in the cage I guess. Thanks for the pics and info, cool stuff.
I work in London and commute every day on a bike. London is really full of bikes and scooters these days and you see all sorts on the roads.

My real "everyday" bike is a BMW R1150RT as I have to travel about 40 miles each way & it handles the freeway/motorway really well & is a surprisingly OK city bike as well.

However I often ride my 999 to work which is good in some heavy traffic situations as it's so slim and you can use the accelleration to blast through traffic with ease.

Lots of very fast Japanese bikes commuting every day as well. Especially in the really quick 600 super sports bracket!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i agree with everyone about your bike being better looking. as for the scooters...it looks like they are getting real close to the akira bike.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yellow one!

Found the yellow one at moto corse today.... got other pics, coming soon.....

:conveyer:

:moped:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts