MV Agusta Forum banner

The rain in Spain falls mainly on......Varese & MV Agusta.

5K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  gotojoe 
#1 ·
Chris (quad-turbo) sent me a link with some pics of recent surface flooding at MV Agusta.

Bugger.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
That explains the delay in the parts I ordered from Star Twin Trading, their comments "MV have now informed us that they are moving their warehouse and delays can be expected" puts it into perspective.
I guess it'll be a little while yet before I can get back on the road.

#19 ·
Climate change strikes home

Not sure who's calling this a regular occurrence, weather here in the last weeks and over the entire summer has been unprecedented - for quantity of rain and low temperatures. Damage and deaths as a result of flooding across the country. '14 certainly isn't going to be a fine year for wine...

At the mv factory, the reparto di ricerca e sviluppo ( R&D) was flooded while the production lines were saved. Half of the workforce have been asked to stay home as the area is without power and it's difficult to access the factory. Which means besides damages, they're having to renounce production, which amounts to about 50 bikes a day.

Source:http://www.moto.it/news/mv-agusta-sott-acqua-fabbrica-ferma.html

#24 ·
Final heading version, probably:

The Rain In Varese (Which is in North-Western Lombardy, northern Italy, 55 kilometers or 34 miles north of Milan in the vicinity of a lake called Lake Varese) Falls Mainly On The Plane In the MV Agusta Carpark.

Willing to edit further.

Thanks Chris. :)

#32 ·
Final heading version, probably:

The Rain In Varese (Which is in North-Western Lombardy, northern Italy, 55 kilometers or 34 miles north of Milan in the vicinity of a lake called Lake Varese) Falls Mainly On The Plane In the MV Agusta Carpark.

Willing to edit further.

Thanks Chris. :)
This is funny :laughing:

Could you make it clearer though with some gps co-ordinates

#27 ·
Chris, love having you back and active! How's Italy? Yes, the little man has gone on, but I'll bet he's directing air traffic wherever he is.:stickpoke

#29 ·
Safe travels! Give Poppy our well wishes for successful finals!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.