MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My 1090R was delivered yesterday. As far as we know its the first 1090R here in Belgium. Very pleased with my choice!
The colour scheme does remind me a bit of the 2006 910S in grey/red.
Too bad the winter has started overhere with the first snow yesterday.
I have to wait a few months to get it on the road. But for now, a quick look in the garage will be enough to keep that smile on my face! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, I have the same disease. My beer is in the garage refrigerator, so always an excuse to look at Eleanor:mouthwate, but riding is when the real fun begins! :drummer:

I rode to the Volvo/BMW dealer to get some parts, came out to the bike w/parts to see the salesman drooling too!

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Cherche:

The bike stays completely standard except for the shorter numberplate holder from MV which is on order.
Love the bike as it is.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Have you start riding mate? In the process of trading in my F4 for the 1090cc. Lucky here in Malaysia we can ride all year. Just that now its rainy season.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@ Enkil:

Riding is not possible for the moment as we have the snow season over here. Temps this morning were -14°C. Looking out for better weather but i think it could well be march before it can have its first appearance on the road....

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Great bike!

I'm still waiting :ahhh:. But my bike should arrive before christmas.....

Will you stay with these mirrors? I'm looking for smaller ones with indicators......

Found only these:
http://www.brands4bikes.de/zubehoer/spiegel/highsider-spiegel-torezzo-mit-led-blinker-alu-schwarz-eloxiert-mit-extra-linksgewinde-adapter-f-yamaha-spiegel-und-blinker-e-gepruft-paar-1/

What will you do with your exhaust?

Jochen
These mirrors look great ! Might get me one of these...:jsm:

And your 1090RR with the red frame looks fantastic !

..although a few carbon bits may be needed..:)

How much will you sell me the dash surround cover for ? :naughty: (the running lights are cool...:smoking:)

·
Registered
606 Posts
These mirrors look great ! Might get me one of these...:jsm:
iBike,
I do not want to highjack your thread - but I already mounted these mirrors ;) :

They are app 80 € net. Made of aluminium, no plastic and street legal in EC.
I used Rizoma adapters for the Nissin stem.

And you can see more than your chest and arms ;) .

Ibike, if you are interested in carbon parts, check out this page:
http://www.moto-vision.com/en/795-carbon-parts

Made in france, the cheapest carbon parts in ever found. Some guys from German MV forums use them. They say good quality......

I'll go for a rear fender from them.

Jochen

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
http://www.moto-vision.com/en/795-carbon-parts[/URL]

Made in france, the cheapest carbon parts in ever found. Some guys from German MV forums use them. They say good quality......

Jochen

Hi Jochen,

Just took a quick look at their website.
Very interested in a carbon rear fender too!
Please keep me up to date when it arrives for fitting and quality.
That price is crazy!

BTW: i see your RR is getting more and more 'complete'! :yo:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
iBike,
I do not want to highjack your thread - but I already mounted these mirrors ;) :

They are app 80 € net. Made of aluminium, no plastic and street legal in EC.
I used Rizoma adapters for the Nissin stem.

And you can see more than your chest and arms ;) .

Ibike, if you are interested in carbon parts, check out this page:
http://www.moto-vision.com/en/795-carbon-parts

Jochen
I wish I spoke better German...

Jochen, can you please write a review of the mirrors ? For me (and others on the forum ?)

Do they vibrate?

Whats the quality?

How much can you visibly see behind you ?

When you adjust them, do they feel tight? :)wtf: - ! :green: :laughing:)

Do all of the LEDS light up - I saw some reviews where people complained that the LEDS did not work.

Any other comments about these?

I believe this is the only alternative to replace stock mirrors and indicator combined to upgraded mirror and indicator combined (unless you buy Custom made OR separate this into indicator and mirror upgrade ).

I have been waiting since I bought my bike, for someone to offer a mirror and indicator together alternative...

Does http://www.brands4bikes.de/zubehoer/spiegel/highsider-spiegel-torezzo-mit-led-blinker-alu-schwarz-eloxiert-mit-extra-linksgewinde-adapter-f-yamaha-spiegel-und-blinker-e-gepruft-paar-1/ also sell the Rizoma adapters ? Where's this ? (I don't speak German very well...)

Also need more pics !!! :)

P.S. Do you think the white writing on the mirror can be removed?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts