MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
Up until last week I was all set to pick up a Monster S2R1k and then I stumbled across this forum, started reading and obsessing for the rest of the week and decided on a 910 instead. After that decision, the first place I call of coarse has a 910R that had been ordered and for whatever reason the guy couldn't do the deal. Then its back to the internet trying to convince myself I don't need all the extra stuff on the "R". Somehow that plan backfired and now I am thinking at least this isn't all that much money, the last time I did that I ended up with an SL65 which I love but wow that depreciation is killer. Chalk up another one that bought without ever laying eyes on it. Looking forward to the break in!

Jeff

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Good decision, the Ducati is no match to the Brutale. Not in performance and not in looks!

·
Registered
756 Posts
You will have absolutely no regrets...keep us posted. Look forward to your impressions :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Buy the best and you will never be disappointed :yo: Good luck and welcome to the forum :guitarist

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
juice it said:
Well,
Up until last week I was all set to pick up a Monster S2R1k and then I stumbled across this forum, started reading and obsessing for the rest of the week and decided on a 910 instead. After that decision, the first place I call of coarse has a 910R that had been ordered and for whatever reason the guy couldn't do the deal. Then its back to the internet trying to convince myself I don't need all the extra stuff on the "R". Somehow that plan backfired and now I am thinking at least this isn't all that much money, the last time I did that I ended up with an SL65 which I love but wow that depreciation is killer. Chalk up another one that bought without ever laying eyes on it. Looking forward to the break in!

Jeff
glad you are here
ii also considered the Ducati S4RS....
that is, until i SAW the Brutale....
then..... i was a gonner
..... my 910R comes in 2 weeks

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I am hoping the 07 is no different than the 06 and the dealer said they are still waiting on the exhaust but will forward it as soon as its here. Don't know what exactly the difference is in the exhaust other than what I read on here but I guess whatever comes is better than nothing! Also,does the stand come with the bike? I heard it does from some and then a used one I inquired about the guy said he would throw in the stand with the deal like it didn't come with it. Is there anything else I should pick up from the dealer for this bike while I am there? It is a ways from home but I guess I will be back soon enough for the 600 mile service!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Good choice - and welcome.

I have had 2 Monsters - also an S2R. Nice bike - but not even close to what you have decided on buying.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Jeff, good decision. I had the Monster S4R and there is no contest, unless, of course, you like twins.
Oh, and nice car!!!
I have the measely C55, but the AMG engines are absolutely killer.

juice it said:
Well,

Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts