MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm at work one day and I get this call from a buddy of mine saying "hey, you know that bike you wanted....its rolling through the front door right now" So I'm thinking what the heck is he talking about and then it hits me...the SPR? Holly :eek: really?? "Yes and it only has 739 mi on it." Then I realize its been 1 year to the month when I said I will have this bike and for some odd reason it has found me! So I dont skip a beat and tell him its sold, sign me up! So the paperwork is in the mail as I type, overnight to the dealer, and they have to box it up and ship it to me in the next few days. I cant believe its coming, its worse than X-mas as a kid. So I thought I would post my first thread and say hey and I just joined the F4 owners club!

Chris

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Congrats on your SPR! Be sure you post it to the registry when you get a chance. Hoping one day I can build up the Senna/SPR/other limited ones in the database. Of course... (in regards to the famous people with mv's thread)... we'll probably never get brad pitt to sign up :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes for sure I will post photos and register it here. Funny thing is I'm losing interest in my 748 now and the F4 hasnt even arrived! lol

Chris

·
Registered
47 Posts
from one SPR owner to another, soon to be owner, congrats! You are going to love this machine. Much, much better that the standard F4 750. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
26 Posts
the phone call

grey days are depressing
but grey SPRs are worth caressing ! [ sorry i know its crap , the verse i mean] :p

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
congrats. :)

and do aussies have everything? i thought having backwards running toilet water was cool enough! :toothless

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome and congrats ! :) :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, what a nice greeting from all of you, very cool. I was just at the local dealer 45min ago and looking at helmets cause my old X8 is worn out. I noticed they have a used silver F4 w/ ~9K mi on it for $11590. I was thinking "Should I get this one so I dont wear out the SPR?" :loser: LOL yeah right I was dreaming but I did think the price was fair.

Thanks for the warm welcome, glad to be here.

Chris

waiting for huge box.........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts