MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
cool vid man.

"not a hot lap" ?? Looks pretty quick to me!

·
Registered
514 Posts
very Nice!! You should put MV agusta in the movie title so it shows up on MV searches. Just a thought. Great vid though and very nice riding.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice video. What was that noise drowning out the sweet sound of the engine?

CAG
The camera I used had atrocious wind noise. I decided to overlay it with music - you couldn't hear the engine anyways (except the beginning and end where I pulled the audio volume down)

Next run I'll have a separate mic mounted by the exhaust =)

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
The camera I used had atrocious wind noise. I decided to overlay it with music - you couldn't hear the engine anyways (except the beginning and end where I pulled the audio volume down)

Next run I'll have a separate mic mounted by the exhaust =)
Music. Is that what that was? :stickpoke

I think the mic by the exhaust would be a great idea.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Very nice video, but I beg to differ. You could hear the engine occasionally when the music paused. How bout a repost without music?

·
Registered
735 Posts
2nd and 3rd songs were :eek:nthecan:..good vid tho.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice video, but I beg to differ. You could hear the engine occasionally when the music paused. How bout a repost without music?
I'll post up the raw video tonight when I get home.
I'm also going to post a before/after of the same ride, and a bunch of fly-by and stopped videos of the Stock exhaust vs. Bodis exhaust (in a couple weeks when I receive/install it)
That way it will be the same shots, same camera, sme microphone, same location, same everything to give a better idea to everyone of what the Bodis really sounds like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts