MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the goddamn forums move to slow!!!

all the MV forums around the net have such slow responses.... :) i wanna see more activity folks!!

:cross: :toothless

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
i think that has alot to do with the "out of the blue" demise of two BIG information banks mvagustaf4.com and greenspun. either that, or MV riders prefer to ride over sitting in front of a computer. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Have to say the obvious answer. As I type this it's 5pm here in the UK, so I guess it's mid morning on the west coast of the States and our friends in Oz are probably snoozing right now. Dreamin of how to get a Tamburini out of next years Christmas stocking perhaps. It's that global village internet thing but we all have to work and sleep sometimes and as style_one says, it's nice to converse about MV's but better to be out riding them.

Shame it's dark and freezing cold here in England at the moment, but the biggest powered cycle I have in the garage is my son's KX65 crosser so I'll surf the net and type for now. Will make that F4 thou sing for it's supper cum March though :grin:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
It is a bit slow, but it is getting better!
Even slow, I prefer that im safe in the knowledge that the members of this forum are owners or soon to be owners or even just MV fanatics.
Most of those mainstream forums are for the most part full of crap, bad advice and dumb comments from what I guess would turn out to be a 15 year old kids.

We has the last two weeks of magical weather in Aus, 35 deg and I have forgotten what a cloud is!!!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
the prettiest tracks (phillips island), the nicest winter weather, and looking at pete's videos even nice backroads ....give me something to not hate aussie's for. :toothless

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
style_one said:
the prettiest tracks (phillip island), the nicest winter weather, and looking at pete's videos even nice backroads ....give me something to not hate aussie's for. :toothless
Was at Philip Island for the Moto GP.....WOW what a place apart from the alcohol ban outside in Cowes.... :wtf: You guys could use a lesson in partying from the IOM....

Seriously would love to ride Philip Island on my F4..... :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Must admit to being slightly jealous of you Southern hemisphere boys basking in 30 - 40+ degrees at the moment. The sun is shining here in England too you know! It's just a shame there's probably 5000 feet of thick grey cloud between me and it! :mad:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Im of to the Island in late Feb with the Keith Codes SuperBike school (Level 2!)

Im especially looking forward to (in my dreams) pinning it on the rising exit of Lukey Heights and pulling one of those monster power wheelies (apparently it just happens!) we shall see....

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
QUOTE]Im especially looking forward to (in my dreams) pinning it on the rising exit of Lukey Heights and pulling one of those monster power wheelies (apparently it just happens!) we shall see....[/QUOTE]

I'll give you 1 million dollars if you can power wheelie over the top of Luckey...that's a 140khp kneedown bend :wtf: :)

Expect new pics Tuesday Style :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts