MV Agusta Forum banner
2201 - 2220 of 2226 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dang you have good taste in bikes and gear :geek:!

Only 404 EBR 1190 SX were made. worldwide. 167 in white means the odds are pretty steep to see one. Add that there is one that lives within 1 miles of me (quite the shock seeing it parked at my local restaurant while riding a different bike of mine!) and a good local friend bought a white one, AND theres a girl who haunts PCH on another white one makes FOUR, white, SX's local to me.

Crazy.

PS; I LOVE that bike and I have hoarded a ton of EBR parts if you need anything:cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
We have good taste!

I badly want an RX as the track bike, though. It's a bit too much work to convert the SX back and forth. Maybe I can come up with a quick convert headlight/instrument panel one day. I keep kicking myself for not picking up another when prices were low. I've only seen one other EBR in the wild here in Dallas, a yellow RX parked up at my work once.

And I definitely grabbed some spares from LAP when the going was good, too.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll try not to digress this thread further, but I did that conversion before and it's sort of all-or-nothing. Slightly better on track and massively more uncomfortable (for me) on the street. I can PM you if you want deets.

'Murica.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Be dissapointed if you didn't nail them back within the next few sections though matey, 🐔

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
That is one happy photo! Nice follow up after seeing your MV collection.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have 2 for the track, a 1000S and F4 1078. Just in case that one is ending in the gravel :)

In this video, it is the 1078, Bodis full titanium exhaust

·
Registered
36 Posts
FYI Kelvar clutch plates . Carbon fiber clutch plates even tougher but they get sticky after awhile .
Thanks for the info.
The problem is, that the "spring" (18) starts grabbing into the plate (7).
Have replaced them now, plus 1mm higher preload on the plate-pressure-springs.
We will see next weekend...

·
Registered
36 Posts
update:
the clutch worked very well on the 1078 race bike, no slip, no issues.

Unfortunately I got another problem,
I can report later if I know exactly what the problem is...

So I took the 1000 S, perfect, although already almost an oldtimer,
good times, much fun

2201 - 2220 of 2226 Posts