MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn the weather...Thursday came around, and with a predicted downpour, we called the Musta off...and then when we awoke on Sunday, the sun was shining, we swore, and organised an ad hoc meet up and ride!

Several SMS text messages later, and we were on our way to the Road Warrior on the Old Road!!

The roads were still damp (unfortunately damp enough for one of the Musterers to put his F4 SPR down on a pretty quick corner - he is OK, bike paint work and ego a little worse for wear!).

We had the #002 Ago turn up, an SPR, a fully custom Brute 910R (very sweet), and some classic metal.

A good time was had by all, with a fitting get together before the Musta on the 20th June!

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Nice Pictures Luke,
lets hope Sam's OK and he gets his SPR sort of fit for the 20th. It was really great to be able to put some faces to the names on here, i'm sure we'll have a blast on teh 20th and heres to many more meetings.

James

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I was so happy to get out for a ride today, had a blast. The only thing better about going for a great run is being able to have so many nice pieces of machinery around to look at :)

I tried my best to chase Rob on the way back up from Brooklyn home but damn, he is just so unbelievably quick!

·
Registered
514 Posts
It was good to meet up with you all today.

I went home via F3 and checked out for Sam all the way to Beecroft and no sign of him, so looks like he got home ok.

A reminder to get your T shirt orders to me this week for collection on 20th June, (so far I have from - Hitcho73, BrutaleLuke, SeaEagle46, Dan T and Ehcor)

·
Registered
112 Posts
It was a great little ride, I had a ball!

Sam, I hope you recover quickly and the hand doesn't give you too much aggravation.

It was great meeting you all and I am looking forward to June 20.

Cheers...

Rob

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey guys , I gave Sam a call when i got home he made it home ok & was going to get his hand checked out.

Other than the Sam's fall it was great to put some faces to the names will be good to get out on some more rides together.

You got some good pics Luke.

Scott.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great stuff guys..and nice to hear someone checked in on Sam! Ah, the brotherhood! Even the Monster was well behaved..looking forward to the 20th lads, and getting some more footage. Stay well...

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Nice pics guys...
Sorry to hear that Sam and his SPR went down. Luckily he's ok.

Who is the proud owner of #002 AGO??
A forum member here?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Good pix Luke. Sorry I didn't make it, got to your message too late... Shame about the SPR spill. I hope he's ok.
M

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice pics guys...
Sorry to hear that Sam and his SPR went down. Luckily he's ok.

A forum member here?
Yep, Scott - f42000 is the proud owner...interesting history of the beast too...I will let him tell the story!
:f4:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
hey guys,

its taking me 10 hrs to type this message with one hand ...at least i still have some humor. anyway to all the guys today, thanks for helping me out and getting me back on the road. The bike as you know got off better than i did which was lucky..other than some gashes on my hand and bruising all is ok nothing some ice cream wont fix..

hopefully i will get the bike back in order by the 20th with some new gear too. Oh well as they say shit happens..

·
Registered
391 Posts
Owner #002 AGO

A forum member here?[/QUOTE]

Hi Cash_Dawg,

I bought the 002/300 AGO about 4 months ago, This is the bike that was on display for the Sydney Motor Show back in 2004.

The original owner had a deposit on one then they offered this one to him thats how it ended up in Sydney.:yo:

I had been looking at up dating my 2000 model F4 750 & had been watching this beauty for some time:naughty: then finally traded my baby in for this Work Of Art.

Loving every ride on it. :mouthwate

Scott

·
Registered
647 Posts
hey guys,

its taking me 10 hrs to type this message with one hand ...at least i still have some humor. anyway to all the guys today, thanks for helping me out and getting me back on the road. The bike as you know got off better than i did which was lucky..other than some gashes on my hand and bruising all is ok nothing some ice cream wont fix..

hopefully i will get the bike back in order by the 20th with some new gear too. Oh well as they say shit happens..
Hey mate , sorry to hear about what happened :jsm: the pics of the bike are a bit sad, hopefully you'll be back in no time.

Question for ya, what type of gloves did you have on? How bad's ya hand? pics?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Ouch!!! I hope everything is OK? I hope you were wearing full leathers.

The bike does not look too bad. Just get a new fairings and your back into action.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
well done guys! great effort on the short notice... (sorry to hear about the bins!). There is def a couple NZ blokes who will make a trip over next year to catch up! cruiser?

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Hi Cash_Dawg,

I bought the 002/300 AGO about 4 months ago, This is the bike that was on display for the Sydney Motor Show back in 2004.

The original owner had a deposit on one then they offered this one to him thats how it ended up in Sydney.:yo:

I had been looking at up dating my 2000 model F4 750 & had been watching this beauty for some time:naughty: then finally traded my baby in for this Work Of Art.

Loving every ride on it. :mouthwate

Scott
Nice one Scott!!
A brilliant find.....considering #001 would usually be kept by the factory or CC/Tamburini themselves.

Dont let that one go, or if you do.....tell me first!!!:naughty:

Cheers
Ash

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks Ash,

This one will not be leaving my stable its here to stay, Look forward to catching up for the ride.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts