1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Jeremy Clarkson a well known British motor journalist once said:

"Unfortunately people's driving skills don't necessarily match the size of their wallets"

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
does anyone know where the remainder of that car is, id like to buy it for my son for his bed head.
yeah right i probably could nt even afford that

greg your knowledgge of the web fascinates me, i cant for the love of god work out how you can mange to find a link to anything that is posted on this site
you crack me up
even my wife thinks your hilerious when i tell her these things

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ferrari actually said they could put that Enzo back together for $200-$300K. Also, the Eriksson trial just happened a week or two ago and it was declared a deadlocked jury. That one was for the "stolen" Enzo's (2) and the Mercedes McLaren SLR. I believe he has another trial coming up on weapons charges. Hopefully he will be retried on the stolen cars...this guys deserves everything we can throw at him.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
sgcullen said:
Ferrari actually said they could put that Enzo back together for $200-$300K. Also, the Eriksson trial just happened a week or two ago and it was declared a deadlocked jury. That one was for the "stolen" Enzo's (2) and the Mercedes McLaren SLR. I believe he has another trial coming up on weapons charges. Hopefully he will be retried on the stolen cars...this guys deserves everything we can throw at him.
this story continues to have a life of its own

quite weird, indeed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Pretty much steers with it's ass, much like my 1976 Vega, only I used the parking brake instead of the gas pedal! :laughing:

Thanks for the video!

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 14 of 14 Posts