MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, here it is the result of 5 agonizing !!..result? Astonishing! I´m not the braguing type, but today is the day where I have to put my modesty aside and declare that this is the most beautiful and charming of the pre-2010 f4s out there! The photos still don´t give you the full picture. In flesh is wwwooow!!! No ofense for you guys, for this is only my opinion (being modest again! Damned!)!
But feeling that I got it right when everything I had was just colour sketches on paper, is a joy behond any words I can say!! :naughty:

DSCN0854.JPG

DSCN0857.JPG

DSCN0878.JPG
View attachment 159994

View attachment 160002

View attachment 160010

View attachment 160018

More pics will follow, because I´m not managing to bring them all in , somehow. But gives you a rough idea how amazing she is, despite the poor quality of pics. The mirrors are ready to mount, in red (no time on Friday evening to put them on).

New extras, most from DesignCorse Uk: (Hi Al!) :yo:

Xenon light
New chain (same AFAM Gold)
Melloti Tail tidy (USA version)
Rizoma indicators
Tamburini Tank protector
Carbon clock surrounds
New seat padding, with anti-slippery jet ski padding (it really grips!)
New paint job (check the extra air vents on the side pannel)
and other details...

By the reaction of my friends that saw her, I´m convinced that this was a happy-ending project!! :guitarist

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, something´s wrong with the browsing the pics, will sort this out later, MotoGP is starting now ehe!
See you later guys, hope you like my new MEDUSA - that´s her name, because people just can´t take their eyes of her, until they turn into stone ... :jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
639 Posts
I say, job well done, now go ride the b*tch !!! ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. A few more pics I got.
Did you noticed there are an extra 2 air outlets on the side fairing?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just rode it like an angry Hurricane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ´ M A L I V E A G A I N ! !!!!!

SHE´S AN ANIMAL ! :devilsmok

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Congrats on your 'new' bike!!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Elegant.....very elegant. (I don't much care for the Alpinestar logo).

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Enjoy it! But be clear...It is ONLY YOUR OPINION that YOUR bike is "THE" :f4:

It's NOT mine:stick poke. And I've had a few...

What's important is that you ride it and represent the brand by being smart, safe and coming home intact from each ride :drummer:

Peter

·
Registered
392 Posts
Finally, here it is the result of 5 agonizing !!..result? Astonishing! I´m not the braguing type, but today is the day where I have to put my modesty aside and declare that this is the most beautiful and charming of the pre-2010 f4s out there! The photos still don´t give you the full picture. In flesh is wwwooow!!! No ofense for you guys, for this is only my opinion (being modest again! Damned!)!
But feeling that I got it right when everything I had was just colour sketches on paper, is a joy behond any words I can say!! :naughty:
Mate, It's awesome. The main thing is it's what you want, and if it makes you happy, job done. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
:yo: i say thumbs up sir. nothing like loving your creation. very nice. now in my opinion the alpinestar stick could be replace or just removed..
Now go get some nice leathers and Track that baby.

·
Super Moderator
22,087 Posts
Speaking of that, Carlos....Tony's Track Day, July 28...I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok - the Alpine logo is coming out - I´ve got to agree with you on that. It´s just because I´m a fan of Alpine gear, but that doesn´t mean I have it there. Consider it done, folks!
The mirrors in red are on but they have a sh**y red, so I´m paiting them in black next month.

Thank you for your feed back, forum bros!! :yo:
"Elegant", like Randy said, is the word that most suit this custom paint! Totally agree with you.

I know you guys don´t like to hear this, but I tried full speed in the highway, and got to 305 km/h, but from 304 to 305 it took like 5 seconds, had to squeeze my chest against the tank and pull elbows really inside and duck like Cluzel on the straights. No cars, just me and the tarmac, so no one was put into risk... Ok?...But it held strong and powerfull at that speed.
I´´m happy with this speed, considering it was making 318 when I got it, but by then it had the comp. Arrow exaust cans. But the titanium manifolds are still on, no catalizer. And I´ve had enough of these speeds. Will keep them for the next track day!
Ok, Alpine logo out :later:

Thanks again for your posts! :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts