MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have t been here in a while guys. But as always posting things interesting

Dont know if this has been posted or if anyone knows. But there will be the last of thenlimited bikes of this new design called the F4 C

Not to replace the CC but as another tibute to Claudio. Only 64 biked will be built and i have number 7

I have only seen a rendering and its nothing short of awesome

No price tag yet but $50k deposit required. Delivery at end of year. Will be at EICMA im sure.

Ill keep you posted. Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,799 Posts
I was told the very last of the F4 bikes of current generations will be a special limited edition "CC".

A second edition if you will, the first being the original "CC" on the first generation and this being the second generation.

Then, sometime in the future, there will be an all new 4 cylinder bike.

So congrats on securing one of the limited "CC" final edition F4s. I am sure it will be spectacular.

Reactions: wnehme

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Another dream bike I have, and I have not seen pics of it even. If only to have some money.

Congrats on the bike and please post pics and info on it when you get it.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
More congrats. Will be another prized MV.

Not so sure about the build number of 'only' 64. I'm assuming the '64' reflects 64-years of Claudio's life. Some might see that as a bit macabre - just my thoughts though.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm intrigued! The CC is the nicest special edition bike I've ever seen. The best use of carbon fiber & paint, IMO.
So these are big shoes to fill...
Is it going to be with the gen 2 F4? Or maybe something new?
Congrats on the buy!

·
Registered
719 Posts
More congrats. Will be another prized MV.

Not so sure about the build number of 'only' 64. I'm assuming the '64' reflects 64-years of Claudio's life. Some might see that as a bit macabre - just my thoughts though.
Yes it could be looked tha way but I prefer to look at number 64 as a celebration of a man with a vision that saved MV.
I would love to own number 64 myself but with that price tag it's not my league...damn lottery that keeps failing!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yes it could be looked tha way but I prefer to look at number 64 as a celebration of a man with a vision that saved MV.
I would love to own number 64 myself but with that price tag it's not my league...damn lottery that keeps failing!
The man saved Ducati and resurrected MV Agusta.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After getting Camier bikes....now this.
Why am I not surprised.

Great stuff man!>:)>:)>:)

Post pictures and info/spec when you are allowed / can.

Thanks bro

From what i know. The bike is full carbon with a gold weave

Carbon wheels

Aluminium tank

Racing dash

I have seen a rendering of it but can not share it anywhere. Im not even sure if i should be telling anyone lol oh well

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Thanks bro

From what i know. The bike is full carbon with a gold weave

Carbon wheels

Aluminium tank

Racing dash

I have seen a rendering of it but can not share it anywhere. Im not even sure if i should be telling anyone lol oh well

Can't wait to see it. Getting box of tissues ready.:grin2:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can't wait to see it. Getting box of tissues ready.:grin2:

I know youd love it. Everything is carbon. Like everything. And the pin striping is in gold and the carbon has a gold weave through it apparently.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts