MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a couple of days ago, riding two mountain passes to a special picnic spot. Yeah, I kinda like munchin away outside, sitting in the sun, reading something, bike parked nearby.

Anyway, here's the tale through pics, along with a vid while at the picnic table. A few of the pics are HDR (High Dynamic Range), where I captured the MV at three different bracketed exposures and merged them. Also, the sunlight shining through gaps in moisture laden clouds helped with the lighting and setting!

A pause at Squaw Pass with the Continental Divide in the distance. On this side of the peaks the snow will melt towards the Atlantic. On the other side, the Pacific...

A couple of miles later at Juniper Pass (11,043ft. elev.) This is a twisting, climbing, scenic ride the scenic F4 thrills to be turned loose on...

At another angle...

OK, a descent is made to 10,600ft. and Echo Lake, with the sister sentinels of Mt. Evans standing guard to the south...

Allrighty! Time for lunch. Sure was a challenge finding a parking spot at the Ponder Point picnic area with the mountain road wrapping around its location...

The view from the penthouse picnic table towards the bike...

The view of the wrapping road from where I sit. Not a bad thing to lift the eyeballs off the newspaper for...

Now, while I'm "setting the table" I hear two sportbikes howling up the climb. I turn on the video mode of the digital camera and record 50 sec...

http://youtu.be/mYICklIkjT4

Ahh yes, I can sit here awhile...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Very nice pics.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
where did you find those tank grips???

·
Registered
115 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
123 Posts
Amazing pictures ! What a beautifull scene and a bike of course ! ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
really nice

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Stick to still photography Steve.....your video skills.........not so good.

:stickpoke. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts