MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get over how good my MV is and I am blessed that I'm able to own one of these amazing machines!
I f%*ing love my MV, give me a +1 if you agree:f4::yo::drummer:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Glad you like it mate. Have you been able to get out on it today? The weather has been the best for ages up here in Yorkshire but mine isn't taxed so I couldn't ride it on the road (legally) at the mo.:bawling:

·
Registered
200 Posts
weather good here in sunny lincolnshire going out on mv tomorrow if weather is the same will hose bike down after wards still a lot of salt on roads +1

·
Registered
417 Posts
Need to get mine out very soon

Must admit Triumph and KTM have been running me abouyt recently...ummm cant wait for that +a1 too

·
Registered
909 Posts
I can't get over how good my MV is and I am blessed that I'm able to own one of these amazing machines!
I f%*ing love my MV, give me a +1 if you agree:f4::yo::drummer:

That's a BIG +10000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yo:

·
Registered
423 Posts
No idea Steve as i still have not ridden one yet, glad you like it though fella:yo:

When i get mine back together and an MOT i will report then on my thoughts:)

·
Administrator
20,349 Posts
++++1111

Just got back from the first ride for the new year (crappy rainy cold January this year, unlike last year when I rode every month)....It felt so good to twist Gina's throttle again.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad you like it mate. Have you been able to get out on it today? The weather has been the best for ages up here in Yorkshire but mine isn't taxed so I couldn't ride it on the road (legally) at the mo.:bawling:
hey bud yeah got out on Fri but cold tyres and crap on roads + pulled muscle in shoulder putting helmet on WTF!!!! But still awesome :0)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Just got back from the first ride for the new year (crappy rainy cold January this year, unlike last year when I rode every month)....It felt so good to twist Gina's throttle again.
Me too......unfortunately not on my Brutie. I rode 400 interstate miles to see my parents. Three hours up, two hours there, four hours back (three separate traffic tie ups :wtf:). Riding the Atlanta interstates is no fun, but seeing my parents is worth it. Started in 35 degree weather and ended in 65 degree bliss.

All in all, a very good day. :)

·
King of Bling
9,826 Posts
Need to get mine out very soon

Must admit Triumph and KTM have been running me abouyt recently...ummm cant wait for that +a1 too
Still tooooooo :freezing:and mucky for me to get the bike out.. It snowed slightly today and the roads around my village are covered in mud and salt.. Walking the dogs in the morning is like a scene out of the WW1 Somme.

, but seeing my parents is worth it.
All in all, a very good day. :)
My sentiments exactly..

·
Registered
250 Posts
Mate,
+1 ! I had to more or less run in my new (old stock) MV in the rain ! But hell yeah I love it !
Cheers, Matt

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
8.00am sun morning WTF snow oh dear should have gone out yesteday

My thoughts exactly. Busy decorating the spare bedroom now:bawling:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts