MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you night owls...since I had my astronomy equipment already set up I decided to do some bonus coverage of the sky tonight. Go to www.ferrarispot.com/solar and you will see tonight's moon on the webcast.

If anyone is a member of FerrariChat, could you do a post in the "Off Topic" section for me? For some reason, they decided to ban me because of my Mercury transit video from earlier today.

I will let the webcast run all night...at some point the Moon will drift out of the field of view (I didn't take a lot of time to align all of the optics today)...when it does you'll just see a blank screen.

Enjoy!

Steve

·
Registered
398 Posts
sgcullen said:
For you night owls...since I had my astronomy equipment already set up I decided to do some bonus coverage of the sky tonight. Go to www.ferrarispot.com/solar and you will see tonight's moon on the webcast.

If anyone is a member of FerrariChat, could you do a post in the "Off Topic" section for me? For some reason, they decided to ban me because of my Mercury transit video from earlier today.

I will let the webcast run all night...at some point the Moon will drift out of the field of view (I didn't take a lot of time to align all of the optics today)...when it does you'll just see a blank screen.

Enjoy!

Steve
Pretty cool :yo:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts