MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
That's how I spent my afternoon, will be again tomorrow. Bubba didn't have the greatest round today but he's who I'd put my money on tomorrow. Being able to use a nine iron on his second shot on par 5's gives him a huge advantage on those greens.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Bubba lives in the house formerly owned by Tiger Woods, when Elin took a nine iron to his car......

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Bubba will have to hold off 20 yo Jordan Spieth. I think they are tied after three rounds?

Its odd going into Sunday of the Masters and neither Tiger (bad back) or Phil Mickelson (missed the cut) will be playing.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
They had an interesting fact on the Golf Channel: every 17 years a golfer breaks the record for being the youngest to win the Masters.....starting with Jack Nicklaus in '63, then Seve Ballesteros in '80, and then Tiger in '97. Speith would break Tiger's record if he wins today....17 years later. Food for thought!

·
Registered
301 Posts
That's a LOT of pressure for a 20 year old to handle... And he's doing a hell of job so far, still tied through 6...

·
Administrator
19,545 Posts
Bubba is a great champion.....glad to see him win again.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
14,419 Posts
the invention of golf NSFW

the way only Robin Williams can explain it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-JlvBCl3A

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

he used to come into the sushi bar we went to around the corner from the Comedy & Magic Store in the '80s......

you think he is funny here........ a couple of 8 balls and 15-20 sakis created the monster of comedy

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

:drummer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts