MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had problems with this club as they do not answer emails or phone calls.They are quick to get your money!
They call themselves a Ltd company but there is no record of them at company house

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi John,

If you are referring to http://www.mvownersclub.co.uk/ then no, I haven't had any issues whatsoever with them - my partner bought me some clothing from them for christmas and they could not have been more helpful, and I have had a massive amount of help from a senior member on here in the past - although unrelated to the MVOC UK club.

Also, one of the senior club members is on this forum - although I wouldnt feel right giving names out - Im sure with the title of this post they will post in this thread.

Dale

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dale yes it is.It is strange that nobody comes back to you also the forum is bad ,maybe im spoilt on this great site

John

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Here are there details John. They are registered in England as a Ltd Company

joe

The MV Agusta Owners Club GB Limited
Registered Office: 7 West Drive , Doveridge, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 5NG
Registered in England: 06166681
Copyright © 2002 - 2012 The MV Agusta Owners Club GB Limited

Company Details

Name & Registered Office:
THE MV AGUSTA OWNERS CLUB GB LIMITED
7 WEST DRIVE
DOVERIDGE
ASHBOURNE
DERBYSHIRE
ENGLAND
DE6 5NG
Company No. 06166681

Date of Incorporation: 19/03/2007

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: PRI/LTD BY GUAR/NSC (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital)
Nature of Business (SIC):
9133 - Other membership organisations
Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/03/2010 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)
Next Accounts Due: 31/12/2011 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 19/03/2011
Next Return Due: 16/04/2012
Previous Names:
No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.
UK Establishment Details
There are no UK Establishments associated with this company.
Oversea Company Info
There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

System Requirements

Return to search page

Order information on this company
Monitor this company

Tell Us

Are you satisfied with our service?

Have you got a question?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I ordered a T-shirt and mug from them a couple of months ago and the goods arrived quickly, very pleased .

·
Registered
232 Posts
Always had good service from them, I bought the mug too and when it arrived damaged they replaced it FOC with no problems. Will be buying some more stuff when I am back in the UK.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Pretty sure this is a communication prob cause by unattended web site....

I'll ask John to pm me to see if can sort out

joe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mv club uk

Problem solved but had to go to PAYPAL to get money back old gang gone new has not got its act together:thewife:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Has anybody had problems with this club as they do not answer emails or phone calls.They are quick to get your money!
They call themselves a Ltd company but there is no record of them at company house
Never had any problems with the regalia and spare parts people, John. Always got a reply, usually very quickly too.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I spoke to the Magazine Editor at the Scottish Motorcycle Show, she was good crack. I highlighted she needs to get the more modern bike owners on board and studying this and other Forums would help alot. After a quick perusal of their website, its well out of date, '07 and '08 listings don't look good!:wtf: I'm sure their enthusiasm drives the club but for £25 a year a more recent website would be required for my cash!:stickpoke
http://www.mvownersclub.co.uk/index.php

·
Super Moderator
22,492 Posts
...she was good crack...
:laughing::laughing::laughing:Mr. Feesh, I'd love to hear the explaination for this "local phrase"...:humpother:naughty:

·
Registered
267 Posts
As her hubby :love: was sitting next to her:naughty:, even if he did have a busted leg! :jsm: its the eengleesh version of "craic" meaning conversation in Oireland :friday:, or summat like that :D

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
As her hubby :love: was sitting next to her:naughty:, even if he did have a busted leg! :jsm: its the eengleesh version of "craic" meaning conversation in Oireland :friday:, or summat like that :D
No - that's only what you're supposed to tell your wife.:stickpoke

1 - 17 of 17 Posts