MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a seat in the colors of the italian flag you know the red white and green. If someone knows were to find any pictures or links of an italian seat please help me.
Am i am also looking for people with a customized mv agusta. If you got one i am interested in seeing some pictures.
Here are just some pictures of my bike. i have modified my bike to. its a mvagusta corse monoseat with the star shaped wheels, a different seat and chrome exhaust with no kat

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
ah, the corse look. nice.

if you goto the album, and right-click the pick, find properties and get the address of the pic (URL). then cut/paste, and surround with IMG tags (use image icon).

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
i like the red star wheels, kinda cool. you can probably get some blingy pegs to be shinier to match the exhaust. (i got the moto corse ones which are quite blingy, but a bit price for what it is....does not include heel guard).

May want to think about adding a rear hugger to prevent crap from collecting, unless you think it ruins the look (i don't).

The white rear is a bitch to keep clean. i got one too!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like your ideas Tokyolunch but do you have some stes where i can look for great parts. Have you ever seen a seat in the colors of the italian flag

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
start with emotouk.com for MV parts, has a lot of different ones there.

Never seen a seat like that. I've seen logo stitching on alacantra, and a 2-tone leather on the new Corse, but that's it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have seen those seats to but i thougt i had seen a seat in the colors of the italian flag but i can't find it anymore. So i will keep looking because I think it will look nice on the bike

·
Registered
383 Posts
rickadelic said:
Why do you want to know where i am located.
Is there a monoseat in the colors of the italian flag
Maybe he wants to recommend someone that COULD be in your area to help you out with your flag idea. :jerkoff:

·
Registered
142 Posts
rickadelic said:
Why do you want to know where i am located.
Is there a monoseat in the colors of the italian flag
Never mind, i just wanted to help you out, good luck with your search. :hand:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry Nexmv i didn't want you to be mad at me i am just careful. I am located in the Netherlands.
IAMROB G i like what you did with your seat where is it made.

·
Registered
82 Posts
local car upholestry shop about 20 minutes away from my house. They put softer cushion and i had them re-do the colors

1 - 18 of 18 Posts