MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only part of the F4 that I was not impressed by was the front fender. I always thought it looked kinda of cheap. Turns out the F4RR is a direct fit and color match for 1/2 the price of a carbon one. I just thought I would pass on the information.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Did you pull the screens off of the air inlets? I was thinking about doing that because the screens block air as much as road debris possibly.
The front fender looks good!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you pull the screens off of the air inlets? I was thinking about doing that because the screens block air as much as road debris possibly.
The front fender looks good!
it's the way I took the photo, the screen is still there.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Of course it fits. Its practically the same bike. New one looks good. Understand what you mean about looking cheap, the stock black plastic looks unfinished.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Of course it fits. Its practically the same bike. New one looks good. Understand what you mean about looking cheap, the stock black plastic looks unfinished.

I got mine sprayed to match the bike, looks pretty good and a fraction of the price of a new mudguard. I had fitted a fender extender on as well which got painted at the same time.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got mine sprayed to match the bike, looks pretty good and a fraction of the price of a new mudguard. I had fitted a fender extender on as well which got painted at the same time.

the silver seems to be lighter than the rest of the bike or is it the photo?
I went with the F4RR to ensure perfect color match and I wanted to keep the stock one just in case I didn't like the end result.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts