MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just curious if anyone on this form is thinking of purchasing the new F4 CC or has :stickpoke :yo: ?

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I am interested to see where they hit the used market, in a year to two years from now. No interest in paying the price of admission for new.

A used Veltro would be just as interesting to consider, as it is the performance I find intoxicating, much more than the exclusivity and the nifty rain slicker it comes with...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
254 Posts
Rumor is that Micheal Jordan order one. He requuested #23. I guess he already owns a Senna that is #23. And I also heard he might switch Jordan Motorsports from Suzuki to MV?? That would be awsum.

·
Registered
338 Posts
style_one said:
i wonder if you will ever see a used veltro on the market...except maybe barret jackson. ;)
I believe a few may have slipped through the cracks however, they were not produced for the US market.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i Have to say the f4cc is something special but not 100,000 Euro special. I was thinking of buying one just for collective reasons for that price tag but then i came to my senses ;-)

·
Registered
796 Posts
yeah but you could probably replicate the performance with the big bore kit you can buy from emoto and which is the same kit used in the f4cc ,or so they say.add to that the titaium exhaust rg3 and the mag bits and you re looking at 10-20 grand over your original price,and that includes all the bells and whistles.but i do not think that you could replicate the performance of the veltro so if i had the available cash i would definetly go for that one.the price is something of a status simbol in itself,the milion dolar car,the 100 000 motorbike.and moreover is not such a special ,milestone bike ,like the tambo or the ducati desmosedici so i am guessing that the aftermarket value of it would plummet

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sure you spend the 10-20K to duplicate the performance and tack on some Ti jewelry. However, you still end up with an expensive kited bike which in most cases is valued below the stock model.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'd like to know what technologies are in the CC that are expensive simply due to the economy of small production numbers. Obviously carbon, magnesium and other exotic materials don't get much cheaper if you build bulk, but what about the other changes?

What I'm getting at, is that if the next-gen F4 (assuming there's one in the pipeline) or say next year's R were to inherit much of the CC's goodness, then the CC would look like nothing more than an over-priced prototype, wouldn't it?

Si

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheCatWhisperer said:
I'd like to know what technologies are in the CC that are expensive simply due to the economy of small production numbers. Obviously carbon, magnesium and other exotic materials don't get much cheaper if you build bulk, but what about the other changes?

What I'm getting at, is that if the next-gen F4 (assuming there's one in the pipeline) or say next year's R were to inherit much of the CC's goodness, then the CC would look like nothing more than an over-priced prototype, wouldn't it?

Si
I agree with that statement! :popcorn:

·
Registered
796 Posts
i also have a hunch that in 1-2 years time they will make the engine available on a standard mv agusta.but what is mr tamburini up too.it is so bad that a talent like his doesn t surface on some new motorcycle models

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
wow that husky looks gorgeus,just look at those beefy front forks and that exhaust.and it is so light.just 132 kg.and the cool thing is that,with a set of off road tires you can easily turn this into a soft enduro machine.i wonder what the price is .seriously i think i am really considering this bike.i have ridden motards before and i liked the ergonomics of them but they seemed so flimzy and ugly.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i'll go to monaco next saturday for the first cc delivery with Claudio Castiglione and some personnality !!!!! i will make a lot of pictures!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts