MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a bike.

Rode down to my dealer today (some 150 mls in and out, motorways mostly) to get the carbon parts fitted and have a slow leak of the rear tyre corrected (it was the valve), intermittent sunshine and some very heavy showers, and what a bike this is. Comfy, fast, dependable, stable. And that sound...

Sorry, just had to tell you all... :green: :f4: :f4: :f4:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ha Ha now it's worth nothing coz you rode it in the rain!!!

Hope you enjoy it... I love the growl of mine!!!

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice...you said F4, you "upgraded" the Brutale?:mouthwate
Did you went back to the F4? :drummer:
I gave the Brutale back after 4 months. Nice, practical bike (well, except for the useless mirrors), and took back my "old" F4.

The F4 is a bike I make a point of having a look at every time I pass it (so do lots of passers-by); the Brutale sadly wasn't.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
If I was to change my 1000S for another F4 it would be the 1078RR, congratulations mate.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Nuff said...

:laughing: My consults don't come cheap but they still beat the amount of the loss you've made on that foolish transaction. :stickpoke

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back in the fold, or in from the wilds?

You guys have made me feel very welcome, on my return into the F4 fold.

I don't think I was a Brutale man after all. Don't tell Randy. :bash:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I gave the Brutale back after 4 months. Nice, practical bike (well, except for the useless mirrors), and took back my "old" F4.
It must be love, love, love, by Madness :naughty:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just had my first service done on Friday. Been razzing my 1078rr all weekend, now that I can really open her up.......Jesus H. Christ, what a bike!!! :yo::yo::yo:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts