MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My baby's been in the garage a week and I've been fawning over her every chance I get... and I've noticed a regular sound like a -sigh- every minute or so (like a goddess' siren call, begging me to take her out)...

Any one know what causes the sigh? The key is out and everything (apparently) is off... doesn't appear to happen when she's on trickle charge...

BTW brilliant weather in Sydney today, so managed to put some k's on her with a great run to West head and then over to Palm beach and back... and oh, what an intoxicatingly addictive bike! The dynamics are spot on, brakes out of this world, and oh,THAT INDUCTION noise!
:yo: :yo: :yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enjoy it, Aurum!

Now it's time to get rid of that giant numberplate holder! :D
Ordered! will be on as soon as it hits my mailbox :cool:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
The sighing will just be your bike wishing it was a Brutie...... Lots of bikes do it.
fixed......:naughty:

:stickpoke

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fixed......:naughty:

:stickpoke
Still have my deposit down on a Brute :naughty: ...just dont tell her in doors... as still in dog house over recent bike indecisions :thewife:

oh crap! ...here she comes!... flick to screen-saver of family photos... ;)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
That is odd, probably something maintaining the electrics. My BMW (car) does that too, makes all kinds of noises sitting alone in the garage. A fan whir, an occasional clicking and a quick electric motor sound. It kind of makes me think its a transformer or something.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
My baby's been in the garage a week and I've been fawning over her every chance I get... and I've noticed a regular sound like a -sigh- every minute or so (like a goddess' siren call, begging me to take her out)...

Any one know what causes the sigh? The key is out and everything (apparently) is off... doesn't appear to happen when she's on trickle charge...

BTW brilliant weather in Sydney today, so managed to put some k's on her with a great run to West head and then over to Palm beach and back... and oh, what an intoxicatingly addictive bike! The dynamics are spot on, brakes out of this world, and oh,THAT INDUCTION noise!
:yo: :yo: :yo:
Nice pics mate

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dealer says it's the tank breathing and that all F3's do it. So my girl really is 'alive' and breathing, don't tell my missus that! ;)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That sigh is actually you.....:stickpoke:naughty:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts