·
Registered
6,448 Posts
You haven't got mine on the list. Riding house Titanium BTW:stickpoke

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For my own clarification, are the MV Corse Ti's actually the Moto Corse Ti's? Simply rebranded with the MV logo on them?

I'm asking for I thought I read here or somewhere that this was the case. If not, I stand corrected and agree with Carl, they too need to be added and imagine they are the ones advertised on MV's main page as a special part for pre-2010 bikes???
MV Corse Ti and Moto Corse Ti are the same, Moto Corse used to make the Ti exhausts for MV Corse.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I voted Moto Corse Slash CUT. But a close second is my Arrow Twin Cans. They give the motor a deep unrestricted agricultural sound :naughty: a real beast :yo:
Warm up rev/idle hunt is aural orgasm :jsm:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I am struggling to understand why most people, or such a high percentage of people are still voting for the "Stock Pipes" as the preferred option when they fall apart and are so restrictive. Especially when the RG3 and /or MotoCorse pipes keep the stock look but with better quality and sound ?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am struggling to understand why most people, or such a high percentage of people are still voting for the "Stock Pipes" as the preferred option when they fall apart and are so restrictive. Especially when the RG3 and /or MotoCorse pipes keep the stock look but with better quality and sound ?
+1

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm one of those.
I don't like too much noise, I prefer to hear the engine not the racket it produces. I think the factory made it just right. I'm one of those concours d'elegance types.
Do I get to stand in the corner now?:laughing:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I'm quite surprised about the score for the bodis, why is everyone so delirious about this system?
Is it the looks (I haven't seen any in person yet), the melody or is it just the sheer noise it makes?
I'm for sure looking for the exhaust which will give my F4 the most beautifull melody... But which one is it?
For the looks I would definetely shoose the slash cut version of MV Corse RG3, MV Corse Ti or Moto Corse but those last two really are crazy money for a new system.:wtf:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
After installing RG3, Arrow dual carbon, Motocorse Titanium full syst., and Bodis, I can tell you, Bodis is the best in all departments. Quality, fit, look, sound, and power. Look for my thread comparing them.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
+10

After installing RG3, Arrow dual carbon, Motocorse Titanium full syst., and Bodis, I can tell you, Bodis is the best in all departments. Quality, fit, look, sound, and power. Look for my thread comparing them.
Now there is a man I would listen to everytime :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts