MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And my "race only" exhaust for my 910r has arrived! Ill post pic's asap, this kicks ass! :yo:

·
Registered
798 Posts
SteveC said:
I sure hope that you don't inherit the cut-off feature I have after the installation....
I love that line. I use it all the time in the software business. "It's not a bug, its a feature!" :laughing:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
airfuel said:
Do you guys get a chip with the half system??

There is a chip, midpipe (steel) and silencers. It looks pretty trick, hopefully Ill have it together tonight, if not by tomorrow at the latest.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Say goodbye to the catalytic converter

See all the crud this thing kept picking up?!

Look, all brandy new and shiny!

The new system is so evil sounding that it distorts the camera's microphone. I did not install the chip yet, but will tomorrow as it is popping in the upper rpm range (too lean). My first impression is that the bike seems peakier, sharper, but that may very well be excitement coupled with 30 degree tempertures. Regardless, it sounds the way an exotic motorcycle should, like hell on wheels! :yo:

Still waiting on youtube......

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
admin said:
You able to do a media submission on it? :)

Sounds great :yo:

Sure, later tonight, thanks.

·
Registered
522 Posts
hay the befor doesn't work but the after does sounds nice. :yo: they look much better with out the cat.thanks for the pics and the video.why is you battery cord coming out the hole in the tail?has anyone else gotten there pipes?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
That looks sooo good!

Wonder if the dealer will mind if I start bugging him for the pipes before I get the bike? :angel:
(kidding, service's been too good for me to start bugging em yet :D )

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
910rwantobe said:
why is you battery cord coming out the hole in the tail?
I ran the cable for the battery tender out of the back of the bike, its both easily hidden and accessed that way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts