MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got up. :jsm: I put as many plates and pots in the dishwasher as I could find and have now collapsed in a heap of tinsel and wrapping paper. :violin: I turned the TV on but it's full of adverts wanting me to go to furniture stores and buy a new leather suite or DIY stores telling me that interlocking wood floors can be had for bugger all this week. :wtf: I think I might go back to bed. My head is ringing like a bugger, god knows how much alcohol I consumed yesterday, if I go too near an open fire I might spontaniously combust. :lightning The weather is just like yesterday, wall to wall grey with a hint of precipitation, I think I'll just walk the dog and then head back under the duvet. :crazyeyes

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
ah yes....UK christmas hols.....

Christmas and Boxing day....

Here I am, day after, ALSO at work. pissing down rain outside, so don't feel too bad about being home and not riding. (though I will put my life in my hands again as I scooter home tonight in the wet....very dangerous in this town....paint and manhole covers EVERYWHERE!)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Sale fever hits us on Boxing day as well! Just don't get it... only our sun is out which makes us happy.....so dose Englands dismal attempt to win 1 of the 5 tests...
Ah well, all good out in the colonies!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
ah....
i'm back at work
tired from too much eating on christmas eve at my sister-in-law's... and christmas day at our house

lucky i can STILL fit into my pants...
10 hours at work today.... and more eating later, at a party to celebrate my dad's 77th birthday (actually tomorrow)
i'm THRILLED for that, of course....
but, i had better not eat.... or i'll be going to work tomorrow in my SWIMMING TRUNKS :jsm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
don't shout........ had a good day got some nice (rude!!!) things but I can't find the F4 1000 R anywhere :cry: :crazyeyes

Just up and preparing to go and watch some Football, real football that is!!! our team is in the final of a comp called the Railway cup. http://www.manxradio.com/readItemSport.aspx?ID=10546&cate=Sports .... then to the pub to watch more football on the tele..... I know it's a crap job................ someone has to do it tho :ahhh: :laughing: :king:

Have a good day folks......

·
Registered
409 Posts
i had such big plans for christmas day but 2 days of alcohal abuse an loud clubs an bars had taken the wind out of my sails . i dont go backto work till wendsday so now i get to get all my crap done in 1 day . sweet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts