MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a Brutale jacket (possible together with mvagusta.net to cut some %) but i dont know what my size is.
I am 175 cm/ 70 kg, and my size in EURO is 48 (For Dainese jackets for instance)
Does anyone know what would be my in Brutale-jackets measurements (xs, s, m, l, xl, and such)? Lets hear what your sizes in cm/kg are, and what size of jackets you squeeze that in to! :)

By the way - does anyone have a used one for sale?

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Thomas, I'm 180 cm x 73 Kg and I got the "L" of the Brutale Jacket (by the way: it is produced by CMJ. Do not expect the same quality that You are used to have from more technical jackets like Dainese, Spyke, Spidi, etc.. ).

Considered that for how I'm used to wear bike jackets it's even too loose for me, I would suggest an "M" for You.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aha, ok, thanks starfighter!
- CMJ, searched for it without success, do you have a link or something?
Got a bit concerned regarding quality and such.. I mean the jacket looks really cool but if its not to good quality maybe one should reconsider..

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
the_thomas said:
I want to buy a Brutale jacket (possible together with mvagusta.net to cut some %) but i dont know what my size is.
I am 175 cm/ 70 kg, and my size in EURO is 48 (For Dainese jackets for instance)
Does anyone know what would be my in Brutale-jackets measurements (xs, s, m, l, xl, and such)? Lets hear what your sizes in cm/kg are, and what size of jackets you squeeze that in to! :)

By the way - does anyone have a used one for sale?
Please contact Doct.sa Giglia to 0039 0541 907749.
She can send to you and answer all your questions.
pigiolino

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I like the look, I wouldn't mind getting one (if the price is discounted) for wearing casually as a street jacket, of course with the armours removed... I am used to wearing full leather suits(1 & 2 pieces) for riding at all times so I am not interested in a jacket that cannot be zipped with leather pants for riding.

I did try one on at Pro Italia, was surprised how bulky it felt with the lining and armours... I guess based on the picture I thought it was thin and flimsy. Sorry I don't remember what size I tried on.

Good luck.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pigiolino said:
Please contact Doct.sa Giglia to 0039 0541 907749.
She can send to you and answer all your questions.
pigiolino

Thanks Pigiolino!
I will do that! Do you have an email adress to her also? Is this Giglia a person at a shop or something?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
odonata said:
I like the look, I wouldn't mind getting one (if the price is discounted) for wearing casually as a street jacket, of course with the armours removed... I am used to wearing full leather suits(1 & 2 pieces) for riding at all times so I am not interested in a jacket that cannot be zipped with leather pants for riding.

I did try one on at Pro Italia, was surprised how bulky it felt with the lining and armours... I guess based on the picture I thought it was thin and flimsy. Sorry I don't remember what size I tried on.

Good luck.
I would use it like a city mc jacket, but it feels like a difficult jacket to buy over the internet- and get it right! I have gotten (based on my size mentioned above) two different size suggestions from two different dealers. Small and Large!! :wtf:
Does that mean that i should go in the middle and order Medium? :)

·
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just to add a small info: the MV Jacket is produced by CMJ for MV AGUSTA (Varese); the MV Corse Jacket is produced by M-Tech for MV Corse (San Marino).

Mrs Giglia is the sales manager from MV Corse so... the only info she can give You is regarding THEIR jacket and not the MV Agusta one You are interested in.

·
Registered
645 Posts
the_thomas said:
I would use it like a city mc jacket, but it feels like a difficult jacket to buy over the internet- and get it right! I have gotten (based on my size mentioned above) two different size suggestions from two different dealers. Small and Large!! :wtf:
Does that mean that i should go in the middle and order Medium? :)
The brutale jacket is a wierd size. I usually wear a USA XL and I had to buy an XXL in the brutale jacket. I wear an XL Alpinestars Alloy jacket and a XL MV Lookwell mesh jacket.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is the web site of the company (CMJ) that produces the "Brutale" Jacket for MV Agusta (the one of Your picture):
CMJ

This is the web site from MV Corse where You can see their leather products:
MV Corse Leather products

This is the company (M-Tech) that produces MV Corse leather products:
M-Tech

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
starfighter said:
This is the web site of the company (CMJ) that produces the "Brutale" Jacket for MV Agusta (the one of Your picture):
CMJ
Thanks!! Will check my Euro 48 size directly to the manufacturer.

rsduce said:
The brutale jacket is a wierd size. I usually wear a USA XL and I had to buy an XXL in the brutale jacket. I wear an XL Alpinestars Alloy jacket and a XL MV Lookwell mesh jacket.
Aha, this sounds like the info i got from one of the dealers: "You have to go up one size" (but talking to him felt only like him trying to asap sell a jacket/whatever result for me). Maybe all info here put together will lead me onto a decision soon! :)

·
6,135 Posts
starfighter said:
Just to add a small info: the MV Jacket is produced by CMJ for MV AGUSTA (Varese); the MV Corse Jacket is produced by M-Tech for MV Corse (San Marino).

Mrs Giglia is the sales manager from MV Corse so... the only info she can give You is regarding THEIR jacket and not the MV Agusta one You are interested in.
Acchhh!!!!!!It's true.......Brutale jacket is not MV CORSE........

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FERROMAN said:
Thanks FERROMAN!
Yeah, i know - this is one of the sellers i have discussed with: They are the ones that got me confused from the beginning :) saying that for the Brutale jacket i need size LARGE for my 175 cm/70 kg EURO size 48!!? :rolleyes:

But - as you say - really great price for the jacket! Have you got one?

·
Registered
434 Posts
the_thomas said:
Thanks FERROMAN!
Yeah, i know - this is one of the sellers i have discussed with: They are the ones that got me confused from the beginning :) saying that for the Brutale jacket i need size LARGE for my 175 cm/70 kg EURO size 48!!? :rolleyes:

But - as you say - really great price for the jacket! Have you got one?
No...I haven't got it, but I'm thinking about getting one...but probably in red....have you seen it?

About your size...I would go for a medium...I think is plenty for you...anyway, in this cases it's always better to get the smallest...it's horrible to drive with a loose jacket...air goes into you everywhere!!!!!! :silly:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts